The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah last Leap Day Telltale was in a bunch different situation (Michonne episode 1 had been released). It's amazing how time goes by.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I can only say this every four years, so Happy Leap Day (February 29th), everyone! Hopefully the next time this rolls around, we'll have multiple new Telltale adventures to spin around!

• Michonne episode 1 had been released.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Yeah last Leap Day Telltale was in a bunch different situation (Michonne episode 1 had been released). It's amazing how time goes by.

• Indeed.

Michonne episode 1 had been released. Ah, the good ol' days.

• So does that make that game one year old?

Yeah last Leap Day Telltale was in a bunch different situation (Michonne episode 1 had been released). It's amazing how time goes by.

• Sadly it was not birthed on the leap day

lupinb0y posted: »

So does that make that game one year old?

• Dammit Telltale. Could you do anything right? :triumph: \s

Sadly it was not birthed on the leap day

• Every year has brought forth something to me with great interest. This year, it’s Cannibal Corpse. Late to yet ANOTHER party though lol

• FIRESTORM

VENGEANCE

FIRESTORM

VENGEANCE

FIRESTORM

VENGEANCE

• Wish granted.

Dex-Starr posted: »

FIRESTORM VENGEANCE FIRESTORM VENGEANCE FIRESTORM VENGEANCE

• Fuckin' gorgeous screenshot, if I do say so myself.

• Can’t argue with you there.

Fuckin' gorgeous screenshot, if I do say so myself.

• Thank you, I shall bless you with more screenshots in the future.

Can’t argue with you there.

• The DOOM+Animal Crossing memes are some of the most wholesome things known to man. Two fanbases whose games are wildly different, embracing the fact that they share a release date.

• What is Hellblade? I've seriously never seen anything about it till this image.

Fuckin' gorgeous screenshot, if I do say so myself.

• edited March 2020

A gorgeous game about mental illness.

Senua, a female Celtic warrior -- believed to be "cursed" with a dark presence (actually psychosis) -- makes a journey through the land of the Gods to save her lover from the depths of Helheim.
    It's a really unique story-based/action game. The inclusion of binaural audio (heard if you use headphones) lets you experience Senua's own mental struggles, with a surrounding chorus of inner voices, speaking to you and to Senua... you're never sure which one is trustworthy.

What is Hellblade? I've seriously never seen anything about it till this image.

• I'm sure I asked this before but how many mods are left here. With or without the ratio compared to members

• They're not really active, so none. But otherwise 1 or 2?

DabigRG posted: »

I'm sure I asked this before but how many mods are left here. With or without the ratio compared to members

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Excuse you

Ghetsis posted: »

They're not really active, so none. But otherwise 1 or 2?

There's about four or five of us right now that are decently active, with several others that have been busy with some various circumstances.

I'm sure I asked this before but how many mods are left here. With or without the ratio compared to members

• Dojo I know you would love for there to be one more on the team, that guy whos name starts with P and ends with three 5s, yeah?

dojo32161 posted: »

There's about four or five of us right now that are decently active, with several others that have been busy with some various circumstances.

Don't worry, April Fools is almost upon us, my yearly advocacy for you is soon.

Poogers555 posted: »

Dojo I know you would love for there to be one more on the team, that guy whos name starts with P and ends with three 5s, yeah?

• I miss Deltino :pensive:

• i fucking knew it. i fucking knew elon musk was gonna build a weeb spaceship god dammit

Are you serious? Elon musk is making a Alita Battle Angle spaceship. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11037368/elon-musk-starship-spacex-rocket-battle-angel/ Mine god

• The sound design alone is what makes that game worth playing.

AChicken posted: »

A gorgeous game about mental illness. Senua, a female Celtic warrior -- believed to be "cursed" with a dark presence (actually psychosis)

• He's out there, he likely just doesn't know this place is still kicking

Pipas posted: »

I miss Deltino

• edited March 2020

At least Sony Pictures Animation isn't going completely dark until Spider-Verse 2 comes out.
    The animation style for this one looks interesting. The character models look reminiscent of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, they're blending in some 2D-styled animation, and the backgrounds are cute 2D Watercolour-type Art Pieces.

I thought it was going to be a nice animated family dramedy... But that Main Confict twist was realllly unexpected. Seems weirdly placed in the trailer. (And I don't think Panic At The Disco's optimistic "High Hopes" is the right backing track for that reveal.)

He knows

He's out there, he likely just doesn't know this place is still kicking

• just finished the first season of "i am not okay with this" on netflix. good fucking lord.

• good fucking lord.

So, I assume you're "not okay" with this show?

just finished the first season of "i am not okay with this" on netflix. good fucking lord.

• no actually i gave it a 10/10. it's pretty great. i'm "not okay" with the comic book it's based off of because it sucks, but the adaptation of the original work really outshines the original in terms of substance and style. it's shot brilliantly with some meaningful symbolism, the score mixed with the tracks chosen build up the town Syd lives in perfectly. every character has an arc that's seen through to the end, and when the show wants to get tense it's incredibly fucking tense.

it's a great example of transforming something shallow and flat into something powerful and potent. it was also a very good choice to change the comic book's original bleak and pointless ending to one that opens the door for more development for all the characters and more exploration in super powers.

i'm very excited for whenever a season two is made, and still very impressed by how the show managed to fit 8 hours worth of great character work into 3 and a half hours without sacrificing any quality.

good fucking lord. So, I assume you're "not okay" with this show?

• Oh, that all sounds pretty cool. I haven't heard much about it, but I guess I should check it out then.

no actually i gave it a 10/10. it's pretty great. i'm "not okay" with the comic book it's based off of because it sucks, but the adaptation

• Oh, okay.

He knows

• I am thinking of watching it.

no actually i gave it a 10/10. it's pretty great. i'm "not okay" with the comic book it's based off of because it sucks, but the adaptation

• A video essay on video games' validity as art from some PBS-created/sponsored YouTube channel(?)

It's pretty surprising how many games are featured in this video, from old to new, small to big, popular to obscure...

• got our selves a mystery on our hands gang

• Lots of crazy cool entertainment news today.

Sucker Punch's Ghost of Tsushima got a release date. June 26th, not even a month after TLOUPtII.

Speaking of, The Last of Us could be getting a TV series at HBO.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/last-us-series-works-at-hbo-chernobyl-creator-1282707

• Interesting, it sounds like God of War but with a more mental take on it.

A gorgeous game about mental illness. Senua, a female Celtic warrior -- believed to be "cursed" with a dark presence (actually psychosis)

• Saw this at the gaming awards looked promising it also kind of reminds me of Assassins Creed in a sense .

Lots of crazy cool entertainment news today. Sucker Punch's Ghost of Tsushima got a release date. June 26th, not even a month after TLOUP

• Bro I deadass havent been here in so long I forgot how formatting works and everything. Also hi, forum OG’s I missed you all.

Saw Onward at my theater tonight, it was a good movie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.