Difficulties with the PS4 port of Shadows Mode

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else had this problem: a few days ago both seasons of Batman were updated to include the Shadows Mode, but whenever I attempt to purchase it it says “This content cannot be purchased at this time.” I was wondering if anyone at LCG knew about this, as I’m very excited to play Shadows Mode.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Batman shadow edition or just the DLC shadow mode does not exist yet in the ps-store. It's just an interface update for now. It's likely comming after the holiday is over.... waiting is so vexing

• Gosh, tell me about it!

Batman shadow edition or just the DLC shadow mode does not exist yet in the ps-store. It's just an interface update for now. It's likely comming after the holiday is over.... waiting is so vexing

• One question: I already have both seasons of Batman and I intend to buy Shadow mode and replay them; do I have to buy Shadow mode twice (one for S1 and one for Enemy within) or is it a single DLC?

• At this rate it's gonna be a bundle with season 3

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

It’s a single DLC that applies to both seasons, all 10 episodes.

One question: I already have both seasons of Batman and I intend to buy Shadow mode and replay them; do I have to buy Shadow mode twice (one for S1 and one for Enemy within) or is it a single DLC?

• Can we expect a release date before january?

Nikolah posted: »

It’s a single DLC that applies to both seasons, all 10 episodes.

• I saw that it has been released in the US version of ps store. When does it come for Europe? I hope the next releases of the new Telltale doesn't get the same delays. Porco Dio

• OK so this is still happening. It's on the US store but still can't be purchased for me (EU) even though the option is in the game menu which is pretty annoying.

• edited February 2020

Yea It's getting painfull to wait this long. It's infuriating to hear that the US version has it while we just wait endlessly. Atleast gives us a release date.

OK so this is still happening. It's on the US store but still can't be purchased for me (EU) even though the option is in the game menu which is pretty annoying.

• Same here.
    It’s been officially over a month since the american PS4 release, while Europe/UK are still waiting for a release date. I already asked the support team twice about it. I either get a cryptic response like “it’s coming soon. Check for the release date of your region” or “we’re unaware of the game not being release worldwide”, or I get no response at all.

A shame really.

Yea It's getting painfull to wait this long. It's infuriating to hear that the US version has it while we just wait endlessly. Atleast gives us a release date.

• still no Shadow Edition for Europe!? what's the problem? no translation? I'd be happy to play the English Version.

• update: now they offer the shadow edition in a bundle with s01 & s02, but not as a DLC.

Ochlocrazy posted: »

still no Shadow Edition for Europe!? what's the problem? no translation? I'd be happy to play the English Version.

• Yeah, pay 30 instead of 5 bucks. As if. Nice move Telltale :( but i'll remember that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.