Coronavirus MEGATHREAD

Comments

• I just want life to go back to normal man...

• You and me both.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I just want life to go back to normal man...

• edited March 2020

Another day ,another mad house Walmart loonytoon special my mother was in line and what she saw and told me people are not keeping the six feet distance.

It's grinds my gears that people can't respect that but I gave people the death stare when they almost came close to me.

It's like people don't care or their just mentally incompetent.

• Heath Ledger: "These civilized people, they'll eat each other. At the first sign of trouble."

Another day ,another mad house Walmart loonytoon special my mother was in line and what she saw and told me people are not keeping the six f

• In words of Dutch: "Ain't no such thing as civilized".

Heath Ledger: "These civilized people, they'll eat each other. At the first sign of trouble."

• I haven't seen anything Civiliazed in my life time, nothing but brutes that can't stand in an organized line and fun into people like of It was Black Friday.

AronDracula posted: »

In words of Dutch: "Ain't no such thing as civilized".

• edited March 2020

When people start bringing out the villain quotes you know there's a problem.

• edited March 2020

Killing millions to save billions https://images.app.goo.gl/uHVJmKU7YY5HgJBA7

lupinb0y posted: »

When people start bringing out the villain quotes you know there's a problem.

• Good morning everyone, hope your having a great start for me didn't really have much sleep been busy on Facebook looking up the latest updates on the Cronavirus hearing about the 33K some cases.

I really hope 🇺🇸 takes the 🇬🇧 approach on how their handling the virus in stead of releasing the public to their work place.

Just pay the home, no need to increase the infected.

• Hey Everyone, back from Facebook and do I got a special treat for you against the coronavirus.

Quarantini tutorial
    https://www.facebook.com/326683984410/posts/10158818725709411/

• So I'm trying to take recent events in stride and make the best of the current situation, but as of late I can't really go a moment without worrying. I'm worried about how long we're gonna be stuck with these restrictions and whether we'll be able to pay the bills. Dad's job doesn't pay a lot to begin with and he's already losing hours. I'm making a claim to Centrelink (which handles welfare in Australia) and I'm going to see if any grocery stores are hiring more staff. But I honestly don't know how we're going to make enough money to get through this, or how long we'll have to make it before things can start getting back to normal.

I just want this pandemic to end. I keep wondering where we're going to be inJuly, or December, or this time next year. One of the worst things about it is that we don't know when it'll end or how worse it'll get in the meantime.

• The cure for covid-19 needs more research it'll take time I personally don't rely on humanity anymore. On what to-do or say even if I'm in denial about it.

I just hope for the best and governments settle their differences and combat this threat.

I just hope for the best to 🇮🇹 out there they need all them help since their number two of most infected and 🇺🇸.

I just hope 🇺🇸 takes this seriously and not jump the gun opening business just yet we don't need to multiply more cases .

So I'm trying to take recent events in stride and make the best of the current situation, but as of late I can't really go a moment without

• How to have a perfect spring break under lockdown

• I'm basically out of a job now even though my work hasn't officially said anything.

On the bright side, I'm also a DoorDash driver, there's a higher demand for food orders, and traffic is super light because of the stay at home order.

So there's a little bit of a silver lining, I guess.

• Food delivery drivers in 2020.

• edited March 2020

I can't take this shit anymore. A lot of old stuff will never make us not think of the coronavirus. Like these for example:

This 3:26 part below

• edited April 2020

It's funny in a way. We think of all these apocalyptic futures and national/global plagues for fun and interesting fantasy elements, but never really think them to be very, very real possibilities that could happen.
    COVID-19 has definitely shown us (A) A lot of people in humanity can be pretty stupid, and (B) Massive plagues like this take hold quick. What further exacerbates the spread is carelessness towards following the required rules since "I'm nowhere near X infected person" or "What's the harm in one family gathering?"

Not that the Coronavirus is in any way close to reaching the devastation levels of other plagues/outbreaks, but it's one of the biggest we've seen in a long, long time. The problem is, none of us have had the experience of living in those ancient times to see first-hand how devastating a huge global viral outbreak can be.
    The Spanish Flu was one of the last big ones, that happened in the 1920s. We had The Black Death in the 14th Century. There's "The plague of Justinian" in the 6th Century, killing almost half the global population. Smallpox has been around for centuries (the earliest evidence found was on a mummified body from 1157 BC) , and that was a big threat.

Sorry for being a downer here or just talking so much about plagues, I just wanted to do some quick research since you brought up how this event will change our worldview, and it reminded me that there's actually a lot to learn from past viral outbreaks, it's just most of us never saw it coming, and never bothered to see how many/how they occurred.

Personally, I'm stunned by the impact COVID-19 has had on the world. Everything is closing down, everyone is being asked to stay inside. No work, no school, no gatherings, no supplies in stores. Small companies are at risk of dying. People aren't getting money (work is underway to alleviate that). CEOs and Executives are lowering or not taking their salaries to instead give it to their workers.
    For someone still pretty young like me, it's all so fascinating to watch play out before my own eyes. I've never heard of any historical event in which the whole world acted in unison like we are today. (Lockdowns, closures, travel restrictions, mandatory quarantines.) The amount of changes to our daily lives we need to apply to keep the spread of this virus low and not have a repeat plague is jaw-dropping. I never would have believed you if you'd come up to me 6 months ago saying: everything is going to be shut down and you'll have to live inside as much as possible.

Exciting time in the world right now. Also pretty scary.

I can't take this shit anymore. A lot of old stuff will never make us not think of the coronavirus. Like these for example: This 3:26 part below

• I just found a great vaccine development out of Pittsburg! It can be easily mass-produced and doesn't need refrigeration!

thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/ebiom/PIIS2352-3964(20)30118-3.pdf

To sum it up, it's a painless "band-aid" the size of a thumb. it has 400 tiny needles made of sugars and proteins, which dissolve into the skin and build immunity to the virus, without actually giving your body a small dose of the virus.

This is looking good!

• If you are looking for stuff to keep yourself occupied, check this list of different services offering free content/games/etc out: https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/03/19/free-apps-and-things-to-do-from-home-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic

• edited April 2020

Forget 6 months I hope this guy faces the death penalty.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-52133380

To like this under these actions I hate the human race.

• This is why I fucking hate this place. lol

People are so caught up in "Being bad and having charisma", that they forget to be actual nice people for once in their damn life. That being said, fuck you random criminal bitch. We hope you rot in jail.

Forget 6 months I hope this guy faces the death penalty.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-52133380 To like this under these actions I hate the human race.

• What a fucking cunt! I hope they let him rot in a cell and give him no treatments. Shitheads like him are the only ones who deserve to die via corona.

Forget 6 months I hope this guy faces the death penalty.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-52133380 To like this under these actions I hate the human race.

• I’ve also read NY is low on ventilator units and they only got 400 and they requested 33,000 and same goes with California follow my shortage of hospital gear and staff have to wear garbage bags as protective gear which really doesn’t do anything and reused masks.

What a fucking cunt! I hope they let him rot in a cell and give him no treatments. Shitheads like him are the only ones who deserve to die via corona.

• I actually had a project I've had planned out for a long time (non-Telltale) that I was really excited to work on but now Im worried I wont be able to do it in time. I have until May 1st. Wish me luck on this grind fellas.

• So it's not the one that we had to guess about?

Poogers555 posted: »

I actually had a project I've had planned out for a long time (non-Telltale) that I was really excited to work on but now Im worried I wont be able to do it in time. I have until May 1st. Wish me luck on this grind fellas.

• Technically it is.

Ghetsis posted: »

So it's not the one that we had to guess about?

• Let pooger's guessing games begin!

Technically it is.

• This whole isolation thing is fucking with me. At the start I was fine. Shit was dandy. No school. Video games and movies all day. Everything a kid my age could dream of happening, but so much shit is coming back up. There is so much in my head that I've buried and killed, but with nowhere to go, and fewer things to do, I keep going back to my mind. My past, and my problems, and it is getting to the point where ill have an anxiety attack every day or so now. Its just, vexing.

• Well I decided to go through with my project. For what I'm doing I'm not really expecting to catch corona. However it does involve meeting within a small group for a good amount of time and is overall pretty "hands on." But I really need to make this deadline as this can do a lot for me if I finish it. That said, fuck this organization for not delaying the deadline for something that will obviously be changed due to the virus. Knowing my luck after I finish this they will just out right cancel everything and then I catch corona. Cant dodge a bullet twice.

wish me luck fellas- gotta enter the war zone

• You and me both, mate.

Well I decided to go through with my project. For what I'm doing I'm not really expecting to catch corona. However it does involve meeting w

• Stay safe Poogs.
    I haven't the slightest idea what this project thing is, but from the sounds of it it's unlikely you'll get Corona.

Well I decided to go through with my project. For what I'm doing I'm not really expecting to catch corona. However it does involve meeting w

• Thanks chicken.

I do think I will be ok but the situation is just annoying. Can never be to sure with whats going on in others lives and if they've been as safe as you have during the quarantine. Small group and I trust the people there but its a super annoying complication that hampers so much pre-planning.

Im just mostly worried because I already had a close call of being with people who were exposed to the virus, it almost feels unavoidable.

AChicken posted: »

Stay safe Poogs. I haven't the slightest idea what this project thing is, but from the sounds of it it's unlikely you'll get Corona.

• It almost feels unavoidable

Once the treatment comes out there will be many (more) Infinity war memes about this.

Thanks chicken. I do think I will be ok but the situation is just annoying. Can never be to sure with whats going on in others lives and

• yeah so just found out the location I would be at is closed indefinitely because the virus so that was short lived. Man I really wish this would end already.

• My apartment inspection for the recertification has been canceled due to Covid-19 nobody gave me a paper at the door on this notice but anyways at least I don’t have to worry about inspections at this point.

yeah so just found out the location I would be at is closed indefinitely because the virus so that was short lived. Man I really wish this would end already.

• edited April 2020

Should I wear this at Walmart?https://images.app.goo.gl/ho23WNGBpXXBwZWL6

• Welcome back!

(srsly though im sorry for you pal. you seemed so excited to get to work on this thing)

yeah so just found out the location I would be at is closed indefinitely because the virus so that was short lived. Man I really wish this would end already.

• edited April 2020

I would love to go back to the gym but nope Fucken virus ruin my bench pressing plans and I benched160 the last time I went.

Sigh...not to mention I wanted to take my mom out for her birthday back in April 1st.

AChicken posted: »

Welcome back! (srsly though im sorry for you pal. you seemed so excited to get to work on this thing)

• edited April 2020

I feel u with the gym, I’m desperate to go back. I was doing push pull legs 6 days a week before this all happened. Pull ups and push ups at home just don’t cut it. : (

I’m a complete gym rat so my body image and narcissism is getting messed up at home. /s

I would love to go back to the gym but nope Fucken virus ruin my bench pressing plans and I benched160 the last time I went. Sigh...not to mention I wanted to take my mom out for her birthday back in April 1st.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.