Could Red Riding Hood make an appearance in Season 2?

[Fables comics SPOILERS]

To my knowledge, Bigby and the real Red Riding Hood are never really seen interacting much in the comics. It already makes sense for Bigby to have been suspicious of Baba Yaga, since he obviously HAS met Red before, but could it be possible for her to make some kind of appearance in season 2 of WAU while still keeping the comics and games in the same canon?
(Or maybe just sweet old granny? Please?)

This is mostly just wishful thinking. I liked having Woody around. He better come back.

Comments

• Its impossible for Red Riding Hood to appear in Season 2 unless there was a flashback scene, which could be cool, but probably wouldnt serve that much to the plot. In terms of her appearing in a non flashback, no it just cant happen.

• **SPOILERS FOR FABLE COMIC **
    No Red Riding Hood is dead in the comics and the only way she could come back is if some pretends to be her. Although Bigby's sense of smell is really good and could probably remember her scent. I would like if Rose Red appears in the second season though.

• She isnt dead :sweat_smile:

**SPOILERS FOR FABLE COMIC ** No Red Riding Hood is dead in the comics and the only way she could come back is if some pretends to be her.

• Spoilers :D

Poogers555 posted: »

She isnt dead

• Rose would be cool too

**SPOILERS FOR FABLE COMIC ** No Red Riding Hood is dead in the comics and the only way she could come back is if some pretends to be her.

• H-h-hey man I didnt say she was alive either :sweat_smile:

Binocucom posted: »

Spoilers

• Poogers gotta be careful with those spoilers they might cost you the Rhys socks lol just kidding :wink:

H-h-hey man I didnt say she was alive either

• I just want to see Goldilocks.

• She would be cool to see because she is sort of a bad guy in the comic books.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I just want to see Goldilocks.

• Hey, random question. Is the comic series still running or has it ended?

She would be cool to see because she is sort of a bad guy in the comic books.

• The comics have ended about 2 years ago. I do believe there is still one spin off still being made though.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, random question. Is the comic series still running or has it ended?

• You think there'll be another WAU comic book run or nah?

The comics have ended about 2 years ago. I do believe there is still one spin off still being made though.

• Not sure, they did make S1 into a comic, but I dont know what theyll do later on. Ill go with a 10% chance of it happening

Binocucom posted: »

You think there'll be another WAU comic book run or nah?

• Yea the comics ended and it was pretty sad but still worth the read if you are interested in seeing how the comic ends.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, random question. Is the comic series still running or has it ended?

• rapunzel would be awesome but i also really wanna see bigby’s father

• How awkward would that be? Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf XD
    Then again, I only know the "Mundie version" of the story.

• Iirc, she really was caught in the middle of a robbert and Bigby looking for his next victim.

Jewelfly posted: »

How awkward would that be? Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf XD Then again, I only know the "Mundie version" of the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.