Telltale's Most Popular Character: The Quarterfinals Results

edited May 2020 in General Chat

Match 1:

Clementine - 99 correct votes (96 votes by Reddit users, 3 votes by Telltale community users), Climbed to the Semifinals

Fiona - 17 correct votes (8 votes by Reddit users, 9 votes by Telltale community users), became one of the Top 8 characters

Match 2:

Bigby Wolf - 95 correct votes (85 votes by Reddit users, 10 votes by Telltale community users), Climbed to the Semifinals

Rhys - 20 correct votes (18 votes by Reddit users, 2 votes by Telltale community users), became one of the Top 8 characters

Match 3:

Lee Everett - 90 correct votes (85 votes by Reddit users, 5 votes by Telltale community users), Climbed to the Semifinals

Kenny - 26 correct votes (19 votes by Reddit users, 7 votes by Telltale community users), became one of the Top 8 characters

Match 4:

Handsome Jack - 62 correct votes (52 votes by Reddit users, 10 votes by Telltale community users), Climbed to the Semifinals

Bloody Mary - 52 correct votes (50 votes by Reddit users, 2 votes by Telltale community users), became one of the Top 8 characters

Comments

• edited May 2020

I'm satisfied with these results. I was confused on why people found Fiona special enough to vote her over Clem, yet voted Bigby over Rhys, but I knew that this wouldn't be enough to make a difference.

Jack's victory over Mary is almost good enough to make me forget that she has beaten Loader Bot.

• Well, not an unexpected outcome, lel. I'm glad Bloody Mary is finally out, no idea why she's so popular.

• edited May 2020

Well, even if characterization-wise, Bloody Mary certainly doesn't bring as much to the table compared to, say, Carver or Jack, she's still TWAU's most recognizable villain, more so than the Crooked Man. Her cool, playful yet threatening presence, nearly killing Bigby in the third episode, and her fight against his true form while serving as the game's "final boss", as well as being somewhat attractive (unless she uses her true form, at least) all contributed to her popularity.

Pipas posted: »

Well, not an unexpected outcome, lel. I'm glad Bloody Mary is finally out, no idea why she's so popular.

• And the reward for most unsurprising poll results goes to-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.