Savefile disappeared

edited May 2020 in General Chat

Hi guys! I was playing TWD on my ipad, when i clicked on the wrong decision.. so i went out of the game before it could save that part. When I then wanted to reenter my game the whole savefile was gone! Can anyone help me please?

Tagged:

Comments

• You should have saved the passwords for each chapter progression so you won't lose you're save progress. \s

• passwords?

You should have saved the passwords for each chapter progression so you won't lose you're save progress. \s

• edited May 2020

Sorry, it's just a bad joke.

All I can see on how fix it is to locate the save file on the app from your computer using this. iExplorer

You have to find a file using these instructions

• Find the Walking Dead app, navigate to Documents Folder, the ones you need are prefs.prop and all .save files. Copy them to your desktop to give yourself a backup.

• If there is more than one save file in there you might want to delete the ones you don't need. You will have to judge by the time stamp and file size for which one has more of your progress.

• try removing the important files out of the containing folder and putting them back in to reset the games detection of your files. (Have no idea if this actually works, but my gut tells me to do so.)

• If that doesn't work, try going into the game center and see if they have backup save files stored there. If the cloud save mode is disabled it would be best to turn it on, so the problem can be avoided later.

It has been a bug with the game for a long while and there are still people who haven't been able to fix it. If changing the files doesn't work, then at least it shouldn't happen again with the cloud storage in your next playthrough. Good luck.

Shereza posted: »

passwords?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.