Idea of Telltale Game about politics (for example in USA)

Hey,
I really like Telltale Games, I watched them all. Unfortunately, I have no money to afford them to play it myself, but let's jump to the point.
When I was watching walkthroughs, I thought of idea about playing Telltale Game that is based on world of politicians and government, for example in USA. Of course it would be all fictional and about story-telling. You could start as a husband and father figure character, that wants to change something in the world and starts election campaign. He is tempted by his political enemies to give up his values, even cheating on his wife. His kid (or kids) would also be involved in his political games. The story could end in different ways, like he becomes president, or he gives up losing his family and home, or even he comes back to his normal life.
I think I would go to work and earn money to buy and play that kind of game.
Tell me what you think about it guys :)

Comments

• Would love to see Skybound pull this one but as you said before (fictional politics) in an alternate timeline in in the year 2087 or 2101 would also be good.

I can see some endless possiblitties on this as long as their no poltical controversial references of any modern poltical figure.

• You're just looking for an excuse to get the mods to allow political discussions. :)

Actually, some of the existing games have political angles. There are political decisions in The Wolf Among Us and Batman, and probably others that I haven't played. All of the what's-best-for-me or what's-best-for-the-majority decisions are kind of like what politicians would decide.

The type of game you're suggesting sounds interesting but would be hard to market without some action scenes. Existing games have monsters of some sort in them.

• edited May 2020

@Blind Sniper did say that back in the early days of the TTG community allowing poltical decision but they removed it anyways which was a smart thing to-do I don't know why they would allow this discussion in the first place!??

WarpSpeed posted: »

You're just looking for an excuse to get the mods to allow political discussions. Actually, some of the existing games have political an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.