Darkly Dreaming Fan

edited July 2020 in General Chat

I've been rewatching Dexter recently and I think telltale could do something really good with the TV adaptation. It's an underrated series in my opinion and I personally think Michael C. Hall doesn't get enough love for his role. I love the style of the show with the narration of Dexter in his own thoughts as the episodes progress, as well as the sound track and the writing, it's just so well put together. I'm just fantasizing here, but a story about Dexter already is super interesting, and just thinking about what the creative team at Telltale could do with Dexter just has me at the edge of my seat. Hopefully this gains traction and I get to play a Dexter by Telltale game at some point. Love you guys and keep doing what you're doing!

Comments

• edited July 2020

Yeah people asked for that before i think, the thing is that a lot of tv shows could work really well as a TT game but i definitely agree a Dexter TT game would be insane,i'd love that i doubt this will happen but maybe in the future it could who knows.

• Fair enough buddy!

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah people asked for that before i think, the thing is that a lot of tv shows could work really well as a TT game but i definitely agree a

• I hate you.

Fair enough buddy!

• Too bad cause I love you.

iFoRias posted: »

I hate you.

• edited July 2020

I think Telltale House MD would be better Honestly. Almost Everybody watched that show back in the day. The Main was Funny at Points, Savage at Points, Objective, Emotional. Those could be his dialogue options.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.