Telltale seems like is going to love joker

Considering the last tweet from telltale celebrating 80 years of joker, what do you think of joker? Is he a good or bad guy? Is he worth to be liked? Share your thoughts.

Comments

• They worked hardest on Joker's character development. But I love Bane just as much. Wish they had explored more of his intelligence. He's the one person in the Pact who wasn't fooled by Bruce. Whereas Harley was driven by her hormones/big crush on Bruce into trusting Bruce.

• Yeah you're right, but bane was badly beaten by batman whereas harley survived til the end. They didn't also show the friendship between catwoman and harley.

They worked hardest on Joker's character development. But I love Bane just as much. Wish they had explored more of his intelligence. He's th

• Catwoman and Harley are friends in the comics and cartoons. But here, they aren't, and constantly suspicious of each other. Harley was obviously being sarcastic when she talked about their fake "sisterhood".

Bane had an interesting backstory which they barely touched on. He had a beef with the Agency because of their experiments on him at Santa Prisca. His inclination to violence and murder is tied to those experiments by the Agency and addiction to the drugs. HIs friendship with Riddler is a result of empathy, as Riddler's murderous personality was a direct result of the Agency's experiments. In fact, Riddler was actually crime-free for 20 years before this, which means he had turned over a new leaf before the Agency got to him. Wish they explored more of that.

• Interesting background of bane and riddler. I think telltale has it's own story so that it never mentions these stories.

Catwoman and Harley are friends in the comics and cartoons. But here, they aren't, and constantly suspicious of each other. Harley was obvio

• DC comics/ universe has been pushing that every story of Batman is like having different timelines and multiverses, so things happened in different orders.

I think it's interesting that in this first timeline in DC history that Riddler came first before any costumed villian and is the world renown and feared Riddler, while 'The Joker' is all but unknown- in the good timeline. (Although in the good timeline, he is well known by the agency as Batman's sidekick Joker. When he had his breakdown but he's better now.)

I think it's interesting that Riddler seems to be several years older than Joker, where they are normally competing to be the apple of Batman's eye.

Maybe Joker won't even be a real thing in this timeline and maybe he can eventually apply to be Bruce's new butler, own a small shop, or detective like he is on the other comics (because in the good timeline )- That'd be hilarious if it was just something different for his character. Maybe Bruce can encourage him if he visits him.

As for the other character, it'd be so interesting to see where Telltale takes them. u

• Joker as Bruce's butler - now that would be hilarious!

• It would be like the pilot that Jerry and George tried to write in Seinfeld, which was basically "You get in a car accident with this guy, who has no insurance, so the judge orders him to become your butler." Hijinks ensue. With Joker, it would just be madness.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Joker as Bruce's butler - now that would be hilarious!

• Oh, I never knew about that

Catwoman and Harley are friends in the comics and cartoons. But here, they aren't, and constantly suspicious of each other. Harley was obvio

Sign in to comment in this discussion.