I challenge you

Hello, I challenge you to a “try not to break your smile” challenge. You have to keep smiling for a whole day. Even while in the bathroom. You will be allowed to pick a day that best suits you. I wanted to make this for mental health awareness. I honestly am concerned about everyone's mental health of today, and unfortunately lack the tools to help others because of my own. Most people don’t know the power of a smile has on yourself and others, especially with current events. And we can trust you if you say you finished the challenge or not. You can also have multiple attempts. This should be seen as more of a social experiment rather than for only helping yourself. Have fun, and best of luck to you in beating your challenge.

Tagged:

Comments

• Today will be my warm up day. Tomorrow I will do my best to beat it.

I forgot to mention that the challenge begins at the beginning of your day and finishes at the end of it. You can set your starting point at any moment before you interact with other people. If not, you may have to forfeit till your next attempt. Good luck!

• Just to give an update I already failed. Some issues I've been having with my friend have been brought up today. I can't even bring myself to talk about it. I won't stop trying, but this may put it on hold. Sorry guys.

• I tried this back in my college days, and it's fun if you can get it to last (and everyone calls you smiley). It's hard to justify if you're wearing an opaque mask and social distancing for most of the day, though.

• I think, that Covid-19, namely the lockdown, have already remembered the course of history and the thinking of people. And I want to add, that the good conclusion of the story will be rather unpredictable.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I tried this back in my college days, and it's fun if you can get it to last (and everyone calls you smiley). It's hard to justify if you're wearing an opaque mask and social distancing for most of the day, though.

• I'm gonna try this. I'll keep you all updated. :smile:

• Okay, I was able to talk to my friend and family to finally tell them what has been going on and what I want to do to fix these issues. And thankfully they seem to be feeling better also because of if it. Now I'm ready to try again. A bit too late in the day to have a clean start now, but I'm feeling confident about tomorrow.

I'm glad there are people out here who are giving this a go. It may truly make a difference in how the people currently around you are feeling, and you may feel it back. Again, good luck to all of you trying. : )

• I failed after like two hours. I blame classes. lol

I'm gonna try this. I'll keep you all updated.

• It is okay man. So many things can happen that are out of your control.

I failed after like two hours. I blame classes. lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.