Favorite Fable; Terrible Tale: Character Rankings

Guess we'll get the protacted out of the way first.
Who is your favorite and/or least favorite character and why?
Alternatively, list how each of the characters rank with you.

Comments

• edited November 2018

So here's my fresh-ish list off the top of my head(and impressions).
    Favorite: Colin
    Like: Bigby Wolf, Faith Donkeyskin, Magic Mirror, Grendel, Bloodbeard, Vivian, Jack Horner, Rachel&Auntie Greenleaf, The Crooked Man(sorta),
    Okay: Snow White, Mr. Toad, Ichabod Crane, Bufkin, Tweedle Dee(little brother)?, Holly, Dectective Brannigan, Prince Lawrence(pending), Georgie Porgie, Clever Hans, Nerissa, Kelsey(?), Dr. Swineheart, Johann The Butcher, Tiny Tim, Flycatcher(pending), Gwen(?)
    Neh: Woody The Woodsman(pending), TJ, Beauty, Bloody Mary, Jersey Devil,
    Dislike: The Beast, Tweedle Dum(big brother)?

• Favorite: Snow White - Her character's story arc is the best. Wished there were more romantic ships with Bigby
    Least fav: Bluebeard - He doesn't add anything to the story, just a filler character

• Admittedly, they seemed to be establishing him in a way that (determinately?) never quite pays off.
    Might be something they cut, given Episode 4's menu card.

michael911 posted: »

Favorite: Snow White - Her character's story arc is the best. Wished there were more romantic ships with Bigby Least fav: Bluebeard - He doesn't add anything to the story, just a filler character

• edited November 2018

Favorite ones:
    Bigby Wolf: I think we all know why, so no need to elaborate. Also, Adam Harrington.

Snow White: A complex and interesting character. She has her flaws, but I actually like it. It makes her more believable. Capable of dealing with whatever fate throws at her, but at the same time she has this softer, calmer side and cares about Bigby and Fabletown. Erin Yvette did an amazing job portraying her.

Holly: The only reasonable person at the Crooked Man's trial. She doesn't believe in his lies for one second. Very protective of her sister's memory. I can't help but feeling genuinely sad whenever I play TWAU and have to break her the news about Lily's death.

Colin: A good friend. Aaand basically the president of 'Bigby, don't be such a d**k' club.

I like: Woody, Nerissa, Toad, TJ, Bufkin, Bloody Mary (an interesting enemy. Annoying, but interesting nonetheless), Flycatcher, Swineheart, Magic Mirror.
    I don't mind: Jack, Grendel, Vivian, Tiny Tim, Lawrence.
    I don't like: kinda Faith, Bluebeard, Greenleaf, Johann, Jersey.
    I don't like even more: Crane, Georgie, Crooked Man, Bluebeard, Tweedles.
    I'm tired of: Beauty and the Beast. These two need a category of their own, I quickly get so really tired of their constant problems with everything.

About others (like e.g. Brannigan or Hans) I don't have any opinion.

• Everytime I see this thread I think of Lionhead Studios' Fable series

• You listened Crane twice.

Et_Caetera posted: »

Favorite ones: Bigby Wolf: I think we all know why, so no need to elaborate. Also, Adam Harrington. Snow White: A complex and interestin

• Corrected, thanks for letting me know.

DabigRG posted: »

You listened Crane twice.

• Anyone know what he was talking about?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Everytime I see this thread I think of Lionhead Studios' Fable series

• Made a Tierlist visualizing this.

This list is obviously pretty outdated now though, so perhaps I should make a new one.

DabigRG posted: »

So here's my fresh-ish list off the top of my head(and impressions). Favorite: Colin Like: Bigby Wolf, Faith Donkeyskin, Magic Mirror, Gre

Sign in to comment in this discussion.