FABLETOWN - a fanfiction on Youtube

I was browsing Youtube and came across these videos.

I didn't even know this was a thing. Please forgive me because I don't know if this was already talked about.

Comments

• Well, I didn't know about it! And it looks like it's being actively updated, too, as episode 3 was released about a week ago!

I don't have time to watch it at the moment, but I did have time to watch the 1-minute trailer. In case there are others who'd rather see that before deciding to invest time in full episodes, here it is:

• First, how can i watch or download it? Second, why is snow black?! It's snow WHITE goddamn it!! :D

• This series deserves all the attention it can get, so I think I'll post the episode links here as they become available. Note that I am not affiliated with this production, just a viewer.

Episode 1 is linked in the top post. Here is episode 2.

• Episode 3.

• Episode 4.

• edited March 2020

I saw episode 1, it says it has nothing to do with the original Fables or DC, I'm wondering where they got the story?!
    But its good at least, wish there were more episodes.

• edited March 2020

Its a fan series so it isnt official in anyway. The story is written by them and is their original work using the universe. However because it isnt officially it could be "shut down" even though I doubt they are making a profit off this. Im not really digging it that much which is sadly most likely due to the fact that it doesnt really have a budget but I do applaud the idea and the effort and as a whole it is very well made for the budget they have.

They do have a pretty interesting twist though that Id actually wouldnt mind seeing in Wolf 2 if handled correctly.

I saw episode 1, it says it has nothing to do with the original Fables or DC, I'm wondering where they got the story?! But its good at least, wish there were more episodes.

• Yeah, especially after Heymans Fables being cancelled it kinda shows there's a little hope watching a Fables movie or tv series in near future.
    They can cooperate with Willingham so that he can write a proper plot for them.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its a fan series so it isnt official in anyway. The story is written by them and is their original work using the universe. However because

• Episode 6 (20-minute season finale).

• It looks like the episodes have now been strung together into a full-length feature film (81 minutes long):

There is also a full-series trailer:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.