In the Vigilante Route, did you save Willie or Agent Harrison?

Saved Harrison. I agree that John Doe/Joker is a monster. So I was offering to turn him in and he brought Bane, but I decided to save Harrison and forgived him. I know John was sad that he lost him, but Willie pulled a knife on Wayne. I couldn’t allow that to happen again. So Harrison needed to be saved.

Off-topic, but I freed Catwoman and left myself with Waller on good terms.

Comments

• edited August 2020

Saved Willy.

That Harrison dude got reckd by Bane reaaal good! 😂

• Obviously I save Willy

• Why him? He pulled a knife on you before as an alcoholic...

SilentmanX posted: »

Obviously I save Willy

• Willy was willing to sacrifice his life for his friend (John).

Camperor posted: »

Why him? He pulled a knife on you before as an alcoholic...

• Not when John was all crazy and unstable.

Willy was willing to sacrifice his life for his friend (John).

• Well, Willy refused to divulge Joker's location even when held at gunpoint - "I ain't know snitch." Also he tried to stop Harrison even when unarmed, even when he had a chance to run. That's heroic. Willing to risk his life for his friend. Isn't that what makes a hero?

And it was Harrison who unleashed Bane on Batman and Joker. He never did anything remotely heroic.

• Harrison goal was to detain Batman and Joker since lethal force he used on him didn’t work. And since I saved Harrison, he never came back doing anything bad. As I continued after the end of Joker’s detention and Waller’s withdrawal of Gotham, I’m sure Harrison learned his lesson that he was right.

Well, Willy refused to divulge Joker's location even when held at gunpoint - "I ain't know snitch." Also he tried to stop Harrison even when

• edited October 2020

I remember saving Willy, and he was indeed lived, but my choices page states that I hesitated to help. Did I actually press the button late and Willy survives by default?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.