Harley Quinn's character in Telltale's Batman

What do you guys think of Harley's character in the enemy within?

Comments

• She was a great character. Really psychotic too, but her past was kind of deep. I was pretty much right to Gordon that tragedy can twist you. After seeing the Joker (2019), I think I pretty much raised a good point.

• She was probably my favorite character in Enemy Within. They clearly mix and matches aspects of Joker into her given how John Doe is characterized, but I think it led to an interesting result of being fun and yet
    consistently threatening.

• I know. The little we know about her past hints at something that should have been more deeply explored.

Camperor posted: »

She was a great character. Really psychotic too, but her past was kind of deep. I was pretty much right to Gordon that tragedy can twist you. After seeing the Joker (2019), I think I pretty much raised a good point.

• She's hot, and her character swap with Joker makes her even hotter. I'm kinda hoping there's an option to get her to romance with Batman, but I doubt that would happen. The most I can hope for is for her to make up with Joker.

• Yes, Harley was really charismatic in this game. Wish we knew more of her backstory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.