The Game Awards 2020 Live at 7 PM EST (Also Telltale Summoning Séance)

Comments

• Back4Blood is literally just Left4Dead but for the current gen and I'm completely fine with that.

• Yeah, it looks great!

ah btw congrats to Animal Crossing for winning best Family Game. Best wholesome energy of 2020 right there...

lupinb0y posted: »

Back4Blood is literally just Left4Dead but for the current gen and I'm completely fine with that.

• YEAH NO MAN'S SKY.

Hello Games just keeps building stuff onto it for free! It's a totally different game from launch (so I've heard) -- apart from the resource grinding though which is turning me off from it, unfortunately. Still, gotta love em for that!

• The Initiative is working on a new Perfect Dark game!

• The Callisto Protocol seems interesting. From the creator of Dead Space

• Congrats to Ghosts of Tsushima for Best Art Direction!

Game is utterly beautiful so well deserved!

• Oohh, I actually didn't expect Elden Ring to be the most anticipated game. We still don't know a lot about the game.

• Annapurna Interactive Presents: Edith Finch 2: Finch Boogaloo

• edited December 2020

Open Roads looks beautiful, intriguing and mysterious. I hope to see that land on Xbox

• That was a damn good CGI trailer. Consider me pretty spooked. Yeesh.

AronDracula posted: »

The Callisto Protocol seems interesting. From the creator of Dead Space

• At least GoT got something it deserved.

• Love this LatinxInGaming segment, really touching, it's sad there's not a lot of support for them in the industry, but that'll change

• edited December 2020

It's been years since we had new horror AAA Ips so I hope it's just as good as the first 2 Dead Space games.

AChicken posted: »

That was a damn good CGI trailer. Consider me pretty spooked. Yeesh.

• edited December 2020

Honestly a lot of those nominees deserved art direction equally. Some pretty awesome looking games.

What's up with the super quick awards? Geoff ticked off like 5 in a row without a speech from a director or something.
    I get that a lot of people are just here for the announcements, but c'mon, this is just a shame the Awards aren't focused on the Awards.

@dylanwoods777 Love this LatinxInGaming segment, really touching,

Hear, hear!

At least GoT got something it deserved.

• edited December 2020

"Alright Endless Dungeon, very cool-okay next here's a totally different game we weren't paid to showcase"

Thanks Geoff, that wasn't awkward at all.

• Crimson Desert looks visually stunning! The level of graphical fidelity is so pleasing to the eye, and a broad scope of a world with plenty to explore and admire, please come out on Xbox I beg

• Nice frames there. Very next gen

• It's comin' to PC, PS4 and Xbone so you're in luck.

Crimson Desert looks visually stunning! The level of graphical fidelity is so pleasing to the eye, and a broad scope of a world with plenty to explore and admire, please come out on Xbox I beg

• Oooh controversial award with Narrative right here. :grimace:

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HEHEHEHEHEHE

• Ah, damnit, 13 Sentinels didn't win best narrative. Play 13 Sentinels, y'all.

• Holy shit Animal Crossing won best narrative big props yo

• edited December 2020

You know the story bloke :wink: :joy: this is too good

And cheers man I searched it on Google and it also confirmed but thank you

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HEHEHEHEHEHE

• .............................................................................................................................

• Aww YEEEEEEE SWEDISH CHEF IN OVERCOOKED

• You telling me Geoff actually had a Muppet at the game awards this year that has an actual connection to a video game? Are you feeling ok Geoff?

• edited December 2020

Aw...

Guess what this was posted after :joy:

• I'm still bummed that the Goose Game Beaker DLC wasn't real.

Poogers555 posted: »

You telling me Geoff actually had a Muppet at the game awards this year that has an actual connection to a video game? Are you feeling ok Geoff?

• Dragon Age!!!

I have to go to sleep now. Really wish I could watch it this year but unfortunately this is the worst time ever for a university student.

Hope everyone has fun!!!

• Well, Beaker and Bunsen were at the Awards last year, though that was about an unrelated Goose Game.

You telling me Geoff actually had a Muppet at the game awards this year that has an actual connection to a video game? Are you feeling ok Geoff?

• I deadass was just listening to his boss theme one winged angel earlier today because it came to mind

I’m kinda freaked out now lol

AChicken posted: »

Did not expect Final Fantasy for Smash! (oof another swordfighter, also I don't know any FF's so I don't exactly care that much) Looks cool tho!!

• We all love that Isabelle Lore!

Holy shit Animal Crossing won best narrative big props yo

• I'm digging this game Seasons, you PlayStation 5 folks are lucky

• edited December 2020

Yay! Tell Me Why won the Award for the Most Impact!

• YO IS THAT VIN DIESEL

• Caveman Vin Diesel sure as hell wasnt on my bingo card

• what I did not expect to see virtual vin diesel wtf :lol: :lol:

• He's rocking a nice tribal tattoo sleeve on his left arm, pretty crazy to see him in something that isn't a car

YO IS THAT VIN DIESEL

• Hope Vin Diesel learned from his shitty Fast and Furious Crossroads.

• The show decided that was the game to end on last year.

Hopefully they've got a better choice this time.

Hope Vin Diesel learned from his shitty Fast and Furious Crossroads.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.