The Game Awards 2020 Live at 7 PM EST (Also Telltale Summoning Séance)

Comments

• edited December 2020

IS THIS ARK

Not gonna lie I thought it was going to be a Turok reboot starring Vin Diesel.

• edited December 2020

Ooh Ark II

And Ark: The Animated Series is a thing now! Due out in 2022

• edited December 2020

Lol it's Ark what the hell?!

That trailer definitely could have used some dialogue though. Also, somethings wrong with the animation and motion capture. It's like there's barely any frames of wind up for combat, or those birds at the end flying away. It looked pretty stiff.

• edited December 2020

DAVID TENNANT IN THE ARK SERIES? I GOTTA WATCH IT NOW

Also heyo cool they got Elliot Page's name right

• Why the fuck is that cast so stacked

AChicken posted: »

DAVID TENNANT IN THE ARK SERIES? I GOTTA WATCH IT NOW Also heyo cool they got Elliot Page's name right

• A cartoon and a game? That's new

• I know! And who is backing this thing? Netflix? YouTube? Hulu?

lupinb0y posted: »

Why the fuck is that cast so stacked

• Great to hear from Dr. Jennifer Hale on the impact video games have on mental health, she's making me emotional from watching.

• There was no break between that mental health ad and FPS thing. What.

• edited December 2020

Ooh I'm excited for this rabbit Metal Arm thing! (Fist) Pretty sure Sony showcased that last year.

• Damnit I was hoping for an Uncharted movie trailer.

• edited December 2020

OH SHIT AMONG US BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME OF 2018

Omggg they're getting so emotional about this that's so sweet. :worried:

• This man really just sad Among Ass lmfao

• OH FUKC EVIL DEAD GAME?

• EVIL DEAD????

• Man Evil Dead Game looks a bit weird, not sure why they added 2 seemingly random ass dudes. Like where is my boy Pablo to complete the trio?

• Honestly, Evil Dead game looks like a generic licensed game. It doesn't seem very promising, although Bruce Campbell is always a win.

• Best Indie game is relegated to a tiny 10-second blurb. What the frick

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You know what it is

• How many Lenny faces will we accumulate over the night? Only time will tell...

lupinb0y posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You know what it is

• Yeah, who sent him such a glued carton award?

• I think he did a thing we in 'the biz' call -- Acting.

Also wait what Microsoft Flight Sim is coming to Xbox next year? I thought it was already out.

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, who sent him such a glued carton award?

• I thought it was going to be a PT-inspired IP, then it turned out to be a generic Anthem wanna-be.

• It'll be on my list of games to get, first thing I'll do is a get an airliner and fly to my house, then take it around to see Old Trafford, home to my favourite football team, Manchester United

I think he did a thing we in 'the biz' call -- Acting. Also wait what Microsoft Flight Sim is coming to Xbox next year? I thought it was already out.

• I am team nobody because Ellie and Abby were one-dimensional throughout the entire story.

• This Road 96 looks good.

So does that game from Housemarque. Pretty sure that was Jane Perry! (Diana in the recent Hitman games)

• Road 96 looks pretty cool although I was getting a bit of tonal whiplash from that trailer.

Also hello oscar man I missed you

• FUCK THE OSCARS!!!!

• Yayy Josef Fares continuing his Friend's Pass trend!

Damn this game looks like a fun time for two!

• Presenting the Innovation in The Last of Us Part II Award!

And the winner is...

• Why is Reggie's mic making robot noises

• Cyberpunk 2077?

Presenting the Innovation in The Last of Us Part II Award! And the winner is...

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Presenting the Innovation in The Last of Us Part II Award! And the winner is...

• Oh shit that's not Reggie! It's the REGGINATOR

Poogers555 posted: »

Why is Reggie's mic making robot noises

• Loving this safe acceptance speech! Very creative, very 2020!

• I'm late to the conversation here, but we really need more dinosaur games out there. ARK is probably the most high-profile one since Turok (I'm sorry Jurassic Park: The Game. I still love you). Dinosaurs are just so cool; there's a range of stuff that can be done with them. I wish Far Cry did the dinosaur game they once mused a few years ago.

• Welp, in 4 minutes Master Chief is about to be unveiled for Fortnite.

• Awww among us wins again this is seriously so wholesome. I love how excited this small team looks!

• YES!

Yay! Tell Me Why won the Award for the Most Impact!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.