Game of Thrones Episode 6 on PS3

Hi all,

I have bought a new copy of this and it comes with episodes 1 to 5 and the disc is bundled with a season pass to include episode 6. It just shows as coming soon though and I can't see any options to download it anywhere as it suggests. I'm guessing this is because the server is offline. Anyone got any ideas? I read on other forums people were still able to get episode 6 as late as 2020, so well after the Telltale shutdown.

Cheers.

Comments

• I'm not sure how to fix that, but you are probably better off to br honest. Episode 6 of GoT is next to unplayable on ps3.

I love this game, but fuck me if they didn't mess up the final episode on ps3. It's a technical disaster, where you would be able to play 10 seconds, then the screen freezes for a minute but the audio keeps going so you still hear what happens. GoT was a big reason why I decided to get myself a ps4 ๐Ÿ˜

• For benefit of others, I was able to get hold of it. If you use a US PSN account and start the game, then episode 6 is available to download unlike with a UK one. It sounds like I'd be better of having not been able to get it though! :-)

I'm not sure how to fix that, but you are probably better off to br honest. Episode 6 of GoT is next to unplayable on ps3. I love this ga

Sign in to comment in this discussion.