TryingToGetS1S2S3MCSMAgain To digital free and stores xbox netflix ios android pc steam PS Nintendo

Try to get s1 s2 to go to stores digital steam app store mincrosoft store and play store again and s3 as a new game and you can discuss whatever you want

Tagged:

Comments

• what did you think about chapter 229 in the manga berserk

• Well, Telltale doesn't have the rights to the Minecraft IP. Ever since they shut down, the rights were given back to Mojang. Telltale was brought back as a new company. But they only have a select few of their IPs, like Batman. And so far, it's looking unlikely that Telltale will buy the rights back or that Mojang will bring back MCSM.

Also, if I'm not mistaken. We never got a third installment to the MCSM series. Sorry.

• but telltale is not a company they were bought:/

• you know mojang collaborated with telltale and then mojang was bought by mincrosoft

• and then telltale was bought

• 4 companies fit into one

• Not quite.

Originally, Telltale first started as a business January 2004 as Telltale Incorporated. It was formed by former LucasArts devs after LucasArts decided to stray away from making adventure titles. And then in 2018, Telltale filed for bankruptcy protection. Making them defunct...

Until LCG Entertainment announced the acquisition of some of Telltale Game's original assets. Such as Batman, The Wolf Among Us, and Puzzle Agent. They also announced that they were now doing business as Telltale Games.

There's an entire Wikipedia page covering this, so if you want the whole story. Here's the link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games_

but telltale is not a company they were bought:/

• I think I heard something about Netflix owning the rights for mcsm?

• Netflix is just a streaming service. So, let's say for example, Netflix just got your favorite movie onto their streaming services. They do not have the rights to the franchise, they only had to make an agreement with the company behind the movie.

So, how did Netflix get MCSM?

Before Telltale shut down, they were developing a video game based off of Stranger Things. Stranger Things is an exclusive series to Netflix, and they own the rights to it, as they are the ones who help with the production of the series. As well as put it out there on their service. So, Netflix and Telltale were in a partnership with each other. And Netflix had already made choose your own adventure things, such as Captain Underpants.

endishgal56 posted: »

I think I heard something about Netflix owning the rights for mcsm?

• srry I'm late and I couldn't see ur comment but yeah I am totally getting it now but man, the Netflix version of this game is so lame and there's also something about returning both of s1 and 2 into the stores again which would be the greatest thing that they've ever done honestly. I rlly enjoyed this game;--; all of it!

Netflix is just a streaming service. So, let's say for example, Netflix just got your favorite movie onto their streaming services. They do

• Hello? Been a while

Sign in to comment in this discussion.