Resident Evil : Infinite Darkness

Man I'm so exited.

Comments

• This has been on the Netflix Coming Soon tab for so long... Finally, a look at what this thing is...
    And damn, the animation looks stunning!

I only have knowledge of RE7 and general knowledge about the series outside of that.
    I wonder if I won't get too lost if I try to watch this show. Looks like an interesting action/horror series.

• Better then the Paul W S Anderson like I always say.

AChicken posted: »

This has been on the Netflix Coming Soon tab for so long... Finally, a look at what this thing is... And damn, the animation looks stunnin

• I'm not so sure about this. I only watched Vendetta which is a movie I actually despised.

• But you still haven't watched Degeneration or Damnation which I highly recomed considering Deeneration refences along of RE2 and Damnation a bit of RE4 with some other creatures from RE2

Vendetta justice reference the remains of the Los illuminati cult. So I think in the Netflix series might continue on through there.

Besides Vendetta isn't that bad if you compare it the Paul W S Anderson films which more of smack too RE series.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm not so sure about this. I only watched Vendetta which is a movie I actually despised.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.