TWAU2 at E3!?

Hey everyone it's Percy. Since E3 is right around the corner I wanted to know if you guys think Telltale Games will be at E3 to show more of TWAU2? I understand the game is far from being completed, the only reason I feel like they would show a new trailer is because they need to hype up their first upcoming game. As far as I know a lot of people still think Telltale is "gone" and maybe showing a trailer at E3 will get people to know about Telltale Games and TWAU2. Of course it would be the exact type of trailer like the Game Awards, it wouldn't be actual in game footage but a short little teaser hinting towards the direction of the story.

Comments

• ok buddy

• Oh. Hey, you're here! I was wondering how you've been doing.

I don't really think TWAU S2 will be shown at E3 2021. As far as I'm aware, TWAU S2 is still in the early stages of development because not too long ago, AdHoc studios had posted job listings for a bunch of different key development gigs. Also as of now, Telltale, AdHoc, and LCG hasn't announced that they will appear at E3 2021.

• Yeah, I do hope they mention whatever they will or will not show up at E3

Oh. Hey, you're here! I was wondering how you've been doing. I don't really think TWAU S2 will be shown at E3 2021. As far as I'm aware,

• It'd be nice if we saw something.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.