Life is Strange 2 not coming to the Nintendo Switch upsets fans

Recently Life is Strange Remastered and True Colors got announced that they would be coming to the Nintendo Switch and fans of LIS2 were upset because they think it should be on the Switch platform as well. Personally I'm assuming they didn't do this just because LIS2 sales weren't that great and they didn't see the point in porting a game that wouldn't make many sales.

Comments

• Is it really confirmed that Square isn't going to port LiS 2 to the Switch?

I figured that the Remastered collection and True Colours were their priority to bring over to the Switch, since they're both "new" products. (old LiS players might want to re-visit the originals in the Remastered collection on the Switch)

Seems weird to completely overlook the second game. I think it'll come eventually.

• I liked LIS 2 but not bothered at all about whether it releases for switch or not

AronDracula posted: »

• I am sorta done talking shit about LIS in general because I moved to better things. But I am totally glad if you love those games.

dan_290786_ posted: »

I liked LIS 2 but not bothered at all about whether it releases for switch or not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.