Who wants free keys to games on Steam? Jingle Jam 2021 (28/55 Games)

edited December 2021 in General Chat

The Yogscast Jingle Jam has begun and with it comes my yearly Steam key giveaway! If you're interested in getting the whole lot, the bundle costs 35 English Pounds (around USD 46/ AUD 65) and you can decide from a whole list of charities to support. You could even just drop a couple dollars if you're not interested in any of the games but wouldn't mind donating. This year I donated to the UK Mental Health Foundation!

Note that keys will be given away on a first come first serve basis. You can pick more than one game but try not to be greedy about it. If more than one person asks for the same third game I'll put the names in an RNG thing. Accounts made just to get a key will not be given one. Established members of the community only. If you don't know what some of these games are, all the titles include links to their Steam pages. So just sift through them and see if you can find something you like! Games that have been taken will be crossed out on the list like this.

The games are:
1. Wildermyth
2. Project Winter
3. Barotrauma
4. Embr
5. Unrailed!
6. Northgard
7. Murder by Numbers
8. Surviving Mars
9. Hyper Light Drifter
10. Just Die Already
11. Heaven's Vault
12. Golf It!
13. PC Building Simulator
14. Pathway
15. Empyrion - Galactic Survival
16. Valfaris
17. Witch It
18. Tales of the Neon Sea
19. Ultimate Chicken Horse
20. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
21. 20XX
22. The First Tree
23. Scoot Kaboom and the Tomb of Doom
24. Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition
25. The Void Rains Upon Her Heart
26. Make Sail
27. Samurai Gunn
28. Barony
29. Shift Happens
30. The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game
31. Radical Rabbit Stew
32. Regions of Ruin
33. Fling to the Finish
34. Figment
35. Wheels of Aurelia
36. Murderous Pursuits
37. Helheim Hassle
38. Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2
39. Hearthlands
40. XTHRUST
41. The World Next Door
42. OCO
43. Anodyne 2: Return to Dust
44. Jumpala
45. Kind Words
46. Sizeable
47. Pankapu
48. PictoQuest
49. Boreal Blade
50. Crowntakers
51. Four Sided Fantasy
52. Disc Room
53. Farm Manager 2018
54. 12 is Better Than 6
55. Clustertruck

Comments

• As always, thanks for doing this!
    I'll take Pathway, and if no-one later claims Radical Rabbit Stew, I'll take that one too.

I already own Hyper Light Drifter, but I strongly recommend it for those who don't already own it - it's a true indie gem.

• Suppose I'd go for Heaven's Vault and The World Next Door

• Give me Clustertruck.

And thank you for your kindness.

• I've had Wildermyth on my wishlist for a while now, so if I could get that, that would be great.

Thanks for doing this again! :)

• Sal was then arrested for armed robbery, making him tonight's biggest loser!

Poogers555 posted: »

Give me Clustertruck. And thank you for your kindness.

• @Poogers555 @Pipas

PM'd! Don't be afraid to ask for another game if one tickles your fancy.

• Valfaris would be sweet

• As the first post states, it’s more courteous to ask for games if you have prior participation in the community.

compressed posted: »

Valfaris would be sweet

• edited December 2021

All good, was worth a try anyway I guess.

As the first post states, it’s more courteous to ask for games if you have prior participation in the community.

• I’d love Surviving Mars and/or Northgard.

Thank you for being generous once again ❤️. Merry December to everyone!

• PM'd!

I’d love Surviving Mars and/or Northgard. Thank you for being generous once again ❤️. Merry December to everyone!

• edited December 2021

PC building simulator, please. You are so kind

• edited December 2021

I'm gonna pop in and claim Hyper Light Drifter! Heard a lot of great things about that game.
    Edit: Oh! and Kind Words! Always seen that pop up in the store, never got around to purchasing it. Would be super chill

Once again, you're the best, Lupin!
    I'm moving out tomorrow to be closer to school, and I'll just have my switch and laptop for entertainment. Would be great to get into a new game like that.

• Glad to see someone was interested in Hyper Light Drifter, that's a really well designed indie game with a very unique and atmospheric aesthetic. I think you'll really enjoy it.

AChicken posted: »

I'm gonna pop in and claim Hyper Light Drifter! Heard a lot of great things about that game. Edit: Oh! and Kind Words! Always seen that pop

• @Blind Sniper @dojo32161 @Poogers555 @Pipas @IronWoodLover @AronDracula @AChicken

If any other games on the list interest you, please take them away from me lol

• Sure, I'll take Barotrauma and Project Winter

lupinb0y posted: »

@Blind Sniper @dojo32161 @Poogers555 @Pipas @IronWoodLover @AronDracula @AChicken If any other games on the list interest you, please take them away from me lol

• (Only because not a lot of people are around to ask, I'll take a few more I guess since you brought it up)

• Embr
    • Tales of the Neonsea
    • The First Tree
    • Figment
  • @dojo32161 @Blind Sniper

PM'd! Thanks for taking them off my hands lol. It'd be a shame for them to go to waste.

• I find it funny how many of these games are multiplayer games with 1 traitor to the group.

• Alright, I'll claim Frog Detective, Sizeable, and Make Sail.

Also I feel like I have a legal right to Ultimate Chicken Horse, but that game's multiplayer and I won't have anyone to play it with. :/

• PM'd!

AChicken posted: »

Alright, I'll claim Frog Detective, Sizeable, and Make Sail. Also I feel like I have a legal right to Ultimate Chicken Horse, but that game's multiplayer and I won't have anyone to play it with.

• The Yogs have been playing a bunch of Among Us styled games since the pandemic began so that's probably why, though it's funny that the only one on the list that they've actually really played is Project Winter.

dojo32161 posted: »

I find it funny how many of these games are multiplayer games with 1 traitor to the group.

• ultimate chicken horse looks fun! I'd like that please. Also, has anyone encountered an issue where save data is lost for The Walking Dead steam? (definitive collection) Struggling to find the data, it was from a key so no cloud sync. :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.