The Game Awards 2021 - Awards? I Meant Ads. Pre-Show 4:30 PM PST, Main Show 5 PM PST December 9th

12346»

Comments

• So, Bruner is back with some of the Telltale alumni working under him once again. What a time we live in.

• Telltale hire this man!

Poogers555 posted: »

Glad to see Telltale actually let people know what is going on with Wolf 2 right away rather than just leaving it in the dark for who knows

• So I just logged onto these forums for the first time in a good year and a half to learn that Kevin Bruner is returning to TellTale...

"The Empire Strikes Back"

• Kevin Bruner is not returning to Telltale 2.0. The trailer of the Star Trek game was advertising that the (separate) studio creating the game consists of Telltale 1.0 alumni.

So I just logged onto these forums for the first time in a good year and a half to learn that Kevin Bruner is returning to TellTale... "The Empire Strikes Back"

• Oh.

Ok, my mistake.

Good to see you again, I'm glad you're still here.

Kevin Bruner is not returning to Telltale 2.0. The trailer of the Star Trek game was advertising that the (separate) studio creating the game consists of Telltale 1.0 alumni.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.