NEW CLEMENTINE GRAPHIC NOVEL

edited June 2021 in General Chat

“ It’s a new beginning for Clementine, the star of the bestselling video game franchise TELLTALE’S THE WALKING DEAD, in CLEMENTINE BOOK ONE, as she’s back on the road, looking to put her traumatic past behind her and forge a new path all her own. But when she comes across an Amish teenager named Amos with his head in the clouds, the unlikely pair journeys North to an abandoned ski resort in Vermont, where they meet up with a small group of teenagers attempting to build a new, walker-free settlement. As friendship, rivalry, and romance begin to blossom amongst the group, the harsh winter soon reveals that the biggest threat to their survival…might be each other.”

I’m honestly more hyped for this than Skybound X! This seems like Clem will be going on an actual adventure to a new location with cast of characters so yay

Comments

• We already have a thread about this.

• I was thinking of buying Clementine graphic novels , I hope they’re good I’m just worried they change or contradict clementines way of thinking.

• edited January 2022

looks at everything released so far about the comics

Nooooooooooooooo, they wouldn't do that. I'm sure it's being handled with the upmost care and respect towards the character and won't piss off the fans in any huge way.

I was thinking of buying Clementine graphic novels , I hope they’re good I’m just worried they change or contradict clementines way of thinking.

• there is no comic in Ba Sing Se

• The Reddit and YouTube TWDG communities raging in the background

looks at everything released so far about the comics Nooooooooooooooo, they wouldn't do that. I'm sure it's being handled with the upmost care and respect towards the character and won't piss off the fans in any huge way.

• This photo is a photoshoped. Clementine is not the werewolf.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.