The Expanse - Series Waiting Thread: Launches July 27th with bi-weekly episodes

Pre-Season News thread

Here, you can check back often at our Pre-Season News thread to check in on news and updates about how the series is coming along. We compile news and updates here for your convenience, but feel free to also make your own threads to discuss news and updates as well!

News:

Comments

• Man I've missed these

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2022

Cross posting from the Wolf thread; these "Pre-release News" threads are something slightly different from the old school "Episode Waiting threads", so we encourage you guys to make new threads for news/updates/etc.!

We're just (also) compiling a quick synopsis of news updates here for your convivence.

Once we get (much) closer to the series premiere, we'll see about doing a more traditional and old school "episode waiting thread".

• More news about The Expanse to be released this week. Still expecting a Summer release date.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

F17 is our favourite date ❤️❤️

• edited June 2023

Might as well kickstart this. (Hopefully more people can bring this section back to life once we get closer to launch). I'm pretty excited for this! From the impressions I been reading I'm seeing a lot of cool things. The Zero G stuff looks really sick, and the ability to kind of explore more at your leisure is nice. The first episode only taking 60-ish mins (with thorough exploring) has me a little worried, but hopefully its just to set the ground work for longer-ish episodes. I'm not asking for 3 hr episodes or anything. Just If its paced well I'll be happy.

• what does bi weekly mean ? and this game is following it standard episode only and not full game realease correct

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Biweekly means every two weeks. And yes, it will release at first with only its first episode, then every two weeks a new episode drops.

what does bi weekly mean ? and this game is following it standard episode only and not full game realease correct

• edited August 2023

How exactly will the second episode drop? Will it just unlock in the game (time?), is it an episode download or just an update to the main game?

EDIT: It's still not playable or can be downloaded anywhere (I'm on Xbox).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.