"Warlords" Episode Discussion

Last week on the Walking Dead Lance Hornsby looked like he was about to lose his mind, while Commonwealth-Hilltop diplomacy didn't go so well. This week, looks like yet another new group is emerging (sigh), and they look like a cult too (didn't we just deal with a cult?). Well, I'm sure nothing bad will happen and everyone will make it out safe and happy...

Comment before, while, or even after you watch.

Comments

• This week, looks like yet another new group is emerging (sigh), and they look like a cult too (didn't we just deal with a cult?).

Was feeling this way half way through the episode until they did the twisty twist! Love the actor doing the CIA guy he was also in Ozark doing basically the same character lol.

Been loving this thrid-season (?). I didn't hate the first third as some people online do, but I do agree the Reapers could've been a better less silly group.

AMC plus is once again one week earlier so I'm always one episode ahead, which makes commenting in these discussions awkward :(. This must be one of the silliest things AMC has ever done lol.

Have you guys been up to date on the spin-off announcements? They basically spoil which main characters live, which is again, really silly of AMC to do...

• Definitely rolled my eyes when they introduced another community that's threatening the characters again for the 11th time but ended up being pleasantly surprised! I really liked the episode. It's also one of those episodes where they mess around with non-linear storytelling, where things aren't shown in chronological order, but when it all came together I think it worked pretty well. Really enjoyed the new character Carlson in particular.

• Ah damn it one L from actually making a twd reference. So close.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.