game of thrones

so what happend to game of thrones will there be new season or no the game is very fun i would like it to keep going

Tagged:

Comments

• Almost certainly no. While a second season was confirmed initially after the game’s first season, there had been no news on it for years. As far as we know, nothing had actually been done in regards to that second season, and the game (much like other Telltale titles) did not sell enough to make a profit. Then the first Telltale shut down, and the new Telltale doesn’t seem to have any intention of resurrecting it.

• that's sad

Almost certainly no. While a second season was confirmed initially after the game’s first season, there had been no news on it for years. As

• Well I mean it depends on how HBO feels about the new Telltale and if both parties think a season 2 would be worth the effort. I’d hate to have the only well made Game of Thrones game end on such a cliffhanger.
    Iron from Ice!

• 99% sure they're talking about the Telltale Game, not the show.

• I’m sorry guys. There’s no hope for this.

• edited February 2023

Hope or not we long standing fans still wish for it, I wonder if it was a matter of poor sales or all the inner turmoil(mistreating the employees at the time) and poor leadership Telltale experienced back on the day.

The characters were great and barely given news to old fans hurts far more than any sort of cancellation, a public announcement regarding the IP-tell me guys if it happened honestly my memory regarding the subject us a little murky-(whether if they lose it completely with the refounding, if there is simply no interest on the part of the developers or even if they could be watching towards new shows like Dragon rather than continuing with House Forrester's tale).

• If heard it been said that HBO wants more Game of Thrones series but I am not sure about the game. Since they have House of the Dragon, an Arya sequel spin-off show, a Jon Snow sequel spin-off show and I think a few other shows planned. It is up TellTale to decide rather or not they feel like they can make a season 2. Remember many of the actors are going to be around 10 years older from when the first season released so some of them might be working on other projects. However I feel like the only ones whose voices would matter is the playable characters. Telltale can also do a bit of time skip if they want but not sure about how that would work. I would love to see a Season 2 of House Forrester. To at least conclude the series or if successful make a few more seasons like TWD.

Tunak23 posted: »

Hope or not we long standing fans still wish for it, I wonder if it was a matter of poor sales or all the inner turmoil(mistreating the empl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.