The Walking Dead?

edited November 2022 in General Chat

Greetings! I don´t know if this is the right place for this, in fact, i only created this account to write this: Please take TWD back! I´m not even sure if it is possible for you to "get it back" somehow, maybe work on it together with Skybound? I love the game and what is currently happening with Clementines story over at Skybound`s and those books ... it really makes me sad to see so many fans not being ok with the outcome and the books kinda ruining this great story. Thank you! And sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Comments

• It's not the wrong place, but the Walking dead is now dead, Move on.

• Thanks for your advice but i dont think that i will give it up this easily. The books are already kinda flopping. I will even buy the games which TT brings out soon, just to support them to maybe get the rights back. :D Everything is possible, it is just a matter of time.

It's not the wrong place, but the Walking dead is now dead, Move on.

• other players understand, tkt it can happen. Many people are also hoping. But I would rather see a sequel in a derivative game or spin off like a fear the walking dead compared to the title of the last game final season to be able to continue the story of Clementine, and with AJ and Javier. And I don't like comics either, I haven't even read it because it hasn't been released in France yet, I've read the summary and seen excerpts on the internet and no one, it doesn't make me want to buy it

Drizzel posted: »

Thanks for your advice but i dont think that i will give it up this easily. The books are already kinda flopping. I will even buy the games

• tengo la esperanza de que en algunos años podamos ver una entrega

It's not the wrong place, but the Walking dead is now dead, Move on.

• I know what I'm like late on this post but the comic books for Clementine Clementine lives, and the new Tilly walden adaptions are absolute f you to the fans, I read the first one twice just to make sure what I was reading actually was what I was reading. It's a pathetic cash grab to make money off of her name and the real sad part is these are Canon to the final season Telltale game takes place right after Ericson school. She leaves the school because she's a liability and she also leaves AJ and not even AJ is enough for her to stay. So season 4 was kind of just pointless to be honest with you everything that we loved about the character of Clementine after all these years is completely washed down the toilet, she is now a pathetic crippled that can't do anything on her own, she went from being a very capable young woman to being a incapable pirate legged disabled damsel in distress, I mean they're making two more installments so book two and book three or just further drive the knife deeper and tarnish her legacy even more. These comics are Clem now, these are official Canon and if you don't accept it you're in denial because it was confirmed believe me I hate em so much but our hatred isn't doing anything because they're still being produced, Clementine's name equals money that's what this whole point is their milk for every ounce of milk she has and they don't care about the story they don't care about what came before they sure as hell don't care about the fans because if they did they would have already seen the backlash and either hire a new writer, confirmed it as non-canon or trash it all together, but they didn't they're going to continue to write em because it's money. Clementine used to be one of the greatest video game characters of all time but now she is a pathetic cripple that's a shadow of her former self, definitely kind of makes her whole Telltale story pointless.

• nunca sucederá sigue adelante

SANTURR0 posted: »

tengo la esperanza de que en algunos años podamos ver una entrega

• well, maybe we all miss Clememtine and TWD series. I hoped that TWD will come back again and i didn't even try to believe it not come back. But well i think TWD is being down now. I know maybe the telltale wanna take it back but they can't do anything now. The important thing is the skybound is owned TWD so telltale can't do anything. So i think let just Clememtine, Lee, and the game stay forever in our heart. That is the best thing we can do now. Well but i'm still hope TWD will live again. If it becomes true, i will be one the the first peoples who buying this game. If you see this telltale, hope you take a hand with skybound to do it. i'm really appriciate that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.