Who wants free keys to games on Steam? Jingle Jam 2022 (38/76 Games)

edited December 2022 in General Chat

Another Yogscast Jingle Jam has come and with it comes my annual holiday Steam key giveaway! The bundle includes over 80 games but I've given a handful of them away already which is why this list is a teensy bit smaller :grimace: . If you're interested in getting the whole lot, the bundle costs 35 English Pounds (around USD 42 / AUD 63 / CAD 58) and you can decide from a whole list of charities to support. You could even just drop a couple dollars if you're not interested in any of the games but wouldn't mind donating to a good cause!

Please note that keys will be given away on a first come first serve basis. You're welcome to choose more than one game but try not to be greedy about it. Accounts made just to get a key will not be given one and messaging me privately won't change my mind. If you ignore this one rule and choose to do so anyway I won't dignify you with a response. Established members of the community only. If you don't know what some of these games are, all the titles include links to their Steam pages. So just sift through them and see if you can find something you like! Games that have been taken will be crossed out on the list like this.

Be warned that all of these keys will expire at the end of the month, so please claim them ASAP if you receive one.

The games are:
1. Age of Wonders: Pitfall
2. Here Comes Niko
3. A Total War SAGA: Troy
4. First Class Trouble
5. Lost Nova
6. Factory Town
7. Imagine Earth
8. ConnecTank
9. Final Vendetta
10. Bonfire Peaks
11. Kaiju Wars
12. Kitaria Fables
13. Tenderfoot Tactics
14. Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
15. Absolute Drift
16. Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command
17. Ancient Enemy
18. Aporia: Beyond the Valley
19. Ato
20. Big Crown: Showdown
21. Chaos Reborn
22. Chatventures
23. Chroma Squad
24. Chronicon
25. Chuchel
26. City Climber
27. Concrete Jungle
28. CryoFall
29. Danger Scavenger
30. Dark Nights with Poe and Munro
31. Demolish and Build 2018
32. Deponia
33. Desolate
34. Discolored
35. Driftland: The Magical Revival
36. Epic Battle Fantasy 5
37. Eternal Hope
38. Flipper Volcano
39. Fury Unleashed
40. Gene Shift Auto
41. Hellblusser
42. House
43. Jars
44. Killrun
45. King Pins
46. Lucifer Within Us
47. Mad Experiments: Escape Room
48. Maiden and Spell
49. Mech Mechanic Simulator
50. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
51. Moon Hunters
52. Orbi Universo
53. Paperball
54. Paradise Lost
55. Pendragon
56. Plague Inc: Evolved
57. Pocket Watch
58. Popo's Tower
59. Primal Light
60. Pyramida
61. Seals of the Bygone
62. Sok-Worlds
63. Space Crew: Legendary Edition
64. Sunlight
65. Swords 'n Magic and Stuff
66. The Dungeon Beneath
67. The Galactic Bunkers
68. The Hex
69. Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
70. Uligo: A Slime's Hike
71. Vibrant Venture
72. Viscera Cleanup Detail
73. Warsaw
74. Wunderling DX
75. Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes
76. ΔV: Rings of Saturn

Comments

• Oh nice, it's time for lupinb0y's christmas giveaway! Once again, thank you for doing this. :)

I'd like to claim The Hex.

• Ho ho ho...
    I'll request that tax evading turnip.

• As always, it's really kind of you to do these giveaways!

I'll request CHUCHEL and Concrete Jungle, please. :)

• edited December 2022

lupin you beautiful, beautiful b0y. You're always cool for doing these. (Whoever you gave the key for Little Inferno to is gonna be eating good this holiday season)

I would love to claim the codes for Viscera Cleanup Detail and Absolute Drift.
    (Might come back for Popo's Tower if not yet claimed. Looks like a cute tiny platformer, game page says around 60mins.)

If anyone is a fan of point-and-click titles and hasn't heard of this: you should claim Deponia!

• Sent out the Steam keys to @Pipas, @dojo32161, @Blind Sniper and @AChicken!

As mentioned in the PM's, don't be afraid to ask for more, my sack is too big.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2022

don't be afraid to ask for more, my sack is too big.

Uh sure, I guess I'll take Kaiju Wars as well. Again, thanks for doing these cool giveaways.

• Hey, I know you don't give the keys to new accounts, but I would like Space Crew, so if no one else decides to take it please consider me

• I'd like to get House :D

• Hi Plague Inc: Evolved

edited December 2022

Lupin mentioned the codes expire at the end of the month, so if anyone wants anything and you haven’t asked, it’s probably good to do so sooner than later.

lupinb0y posted:
    Be warned that all of these keys will expire at the end of the month, so please claim them ASAP if you receive one.

edited December 2022

Normally I would not ask for more than 2-3 games out of politeness, but given the sparse thread activity combined with the codes expiring in a week and a half, I guess I'll ask for Bonfire Peaks and Pyramida?

Since you mentioned the codes this year now seem to have an expiration date, I would suggest perhaps you can have a cutoff date of like 2-3 days before the year ends so you can figure out what else to do with the remaining codes and who else to give them to (or redeem the left overs for yourself). It'd be a bummer for the codes to go to waste if not many are being claimed, in light of the newly introduced expiration dates.

Telltale 2.0 is still at the point where they have stuff in the oven for a while, so it'll probably be a little while longer before more activity comes back.

• edited December 2022

Sent!

Thanks for the reminders. Hopefully I can get rid of a few more of these :p

Normally I would not ask for more than 2-3 games out of politeness, but given the sparse thread activity combined with the codes expiring in

• edited December 2022

Really nice of you to do this once again,i see the keys will expire soon so i'll take Discolored off your hands and Swords 'n Magic and Stuff if you don't mind.

Glad to see some things don't change hope you find a way to get rid of those keys before they're gone my friend :)

• Ah, one of the forum's great traditions. Many thanks to @lupinb0y. I think I'll take Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War - I think I know someone who would really enjoy it. And, well, if no one wants them, how about Sunlight and Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command?

If there's still more left, I'd be happy to take some more. I'm always looking for a fine addition to my collection.

• Keys sent out to @iFoRias and @InGen_Nate_Kenny!

Like I said in the messages, if you see anything else that tickles your fancy just ask and you shall receive.

edited December 2022

For one last game, I guess I'll ask for Flipper Volcano?

As I said, Lupin - if you want, feel free to maybe come up with some deadline of a few days before the year ends, so you can give away the codes to other people elsewhere and/or redeem the codes for yourself. I think this is about the most activity the thread will get this year, and it would be a bummer for codes to go to waste (since you said that the codes this year now have a newly added expiration date).

More activity will probably pick up in the future once Telltale releases Expanse, Wolf 2, etc.

• Sent in your key!

Yeah, I'll make a quick post to hopefully get a couple more keys some homes.

For one last game, I guess I'll ask for Flipper Volcano? As I said, Lupin - if you want, feel free to maybe come up with some deadline of

• @Pipas @dojo32161 @AChicken @jazminthefruity @Everyone_Deserve_Better @iFoRias @InGen_Nate_Kenny

Only a few more days before all the keys self-destruct! If anything else on the list tickles your fancy or maybe see something you might want to give away, just ask!

• Okay I'll take a few more, either for myself or I'll ask around to a few friends if they'd prefer having them

• Here Comes Niko
    • Fury Unleashed
    • City Climber
    • Pocket Watch
    • Paradise Lost
    • Wunderling
  • Sent!

AChicken posted: »

Okay I'll take a few more, either for myself or I'll ask around to a few friends if they'd prefer having them * Here Comes Niko * Fury Unleashed * City Climber * Pocket Watch * Paradise Lost * Wunderling

• Hii its me again, I normally wasnt gonna request more games but I just got the key for the game u sent me and came back here, and I saw that people didnt take other games so I was gonna ask for mad experiments escape room, hellblusster, mech mechanic simulator sorry if its too much :(

• I'd like to request:

ΔV: Rings of Saturn
    Lost Nova
    Factory Town
    Imagine Earth

edited December 2022

The keys expire in like two days, so definitely make sure to grab something you want if you haven't.

I don't speak for Lupin, but I will say multiple people including me have asked for like 5-6 games and had no issues, so I don't think there will be issues if you wanna grab more than one or two games. Because Telltale 2.0 still has stuff in the oven, the forums aren't (yet) as active as before, so don't be bashful in this case.

• edited December 2022

I'd like to crave these 4 keys:

Orbi Universo
    Moon Hunters
    Eternal Hope
    CryoFall
    I hope thou do not mind mine greediness. Thou are a gracious and kind soul, @lupinb0y

• Lol no problem. Sent!

I'd like to crave these 4 keys: Orbi Universo Moon Hunters Eternal Hope CryoFall I hope thou do not mind mine greediness. Thou are a gracious and kind soul, @lupinb0y

• edited December 2022

Do you know if the codes expire tomorrow the 31st or they expire "after tomorrow" when the new year starts?? The webpage bundle says to check each game to see when they expire, but it probably means after you've bought it.

• edited December 2022

The keys should expire at midnight on the 31st.

Do you know if the codes expire tomorrow the 31st or they expire "after tomorrow" when the new year starts?? The webpage bundle says to check each game to see when they expire, but it probably means after you've bought it.

• The codes still work right now!

I wanted to test if Steam would recognize a code, then back out, but it seems that's not an option. I accidentally redeemed a code on my list I could've given away to a friend. Anyway, there's still time to claim something you might want!

• Well, time to start mopping up @lupinb0y I'll take First Class Trouble, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Aporia: Beyond The Valley, Warsaw, and Desolate.

• Well that's good to know!

The codes still work right now! I wanted to test if Steam would recognize a code, then back out, but it seems that's not an option. I acc

• Haha, sorry but I ended up either claiming or giving those keys away to a friend cause I wasn't sure if they'd self-destruct on midnight :grimace:

Well, time to start mopping up @lupinb0y I'll take First Class Trouble, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Aporia: Beyond The Valley, Warsaw, and Desolate.

edited December 2022

If you still have the Zombie Pinball game, I guess I'll ask for that too? If not, totally fine.

(If you meant all the keys are gone, don't sweat it as I actually was hoping you or someone else would claim them)

• Nah nah totally fine dude I'm glad they found homes. Thanks for doing this.

lupinb0y posted: »

Haha, sorry but I ended up either claiming or giving those keys away to a friend cause I wasn't sure if they'd self-destruct on midnight

• Sent!

(If you meant all the keys are gone, don't sweat it as I actually was hoping you or someone else would claim them)

Nah just the ones InGen mentioned along with a few others. I've crossed those out of the list, everything else is still up for grabs!

If you still have the Zombie Pinball game, I guess I'll ask for that too? If not, totally fine. (If you meant all the keys are gone, don't sweat it as I actually was hoping you or someone else would claim them)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.