Asking For A Sam And Max Hit The Road Voice DLC Until I Get It

Oh hai. I just saw that one "Minecraft Season 3" thread, and I couldn't resist! I'm hoping that all the people at New Telltale realized that there are still people that want Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson to voice Sam and Max again. I'll keep posting here on a day-by-day basis. Wish me luck!

This is Day 1!

Comments

• Wrong people to bug. Skunkape Games have the license for Sam & Max S1-3

• And that's why I posted here, because I think New Telltale is more likely to listen!

Wrong people to bug. Skunkape Games have the license for Sam & Max S1-3

• I was going to point out that April 1 was last month, but in episode 104, Max could change the date to anything he wanted, so it must be legit!

• I endorse this thread.

• Today is Day 2! How is everyone doing today?

• Doesn't LucasArts still own Hit The Road? That would mean Disney is responsible. No wonder they've been losing so much money, if they're not releasing the DLCs the fans demand!

• edited May 2023

AND Freelance Police.
    But then again, if Lucasfilm Games allowed a new Monkey Island game with top-tier production values and a unique artstyle, it can hopefully do the same for our bois!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Doesn't LucasArts still own Hit The Road? That would mean Disney is responsible. No wonder they've been losing so much money, if they're not releasing the DLCs the fans demand!

• Time for "Asking for a true Tales from the Borderlands sequel until we get it" thread, am I right guys?

• Haven't gotten much into the Borderlands series, but that might be nice too!

Pipas posted: »

Time for "Asking for a true Tales from the Borderlands sequel until we get it" thread, am I right guys?

• Today is Day 3! By the way, did you know the thirtieth anniversary of Sam and Max Hit The Road is coming up soon?

• Ah shit, here we go agian.

• Huh, I can't find a release date more specific than "November 1993." The gaming sites and IMDb have it wrong.

lattsam posted: »

Today is Day 3! By the way, did you know the thirtieth anniversary of Sam and Max Hit The Road is coming up soon?

• Dozens of dollars on the table, just wasting away!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Doesn't LucasArts still own Hit The Road? That would mean Disney is responsible. No wonder they've been losing so much money, if they're not releasing the DLCs the fans demand!

• Today is Day 4! Let's show our dog and rabbit some more love today!

• I wonder what's the next game this forum will make a thread about next 🤔

• Today is Day 5! Let's show the dog and rabbit even more love than we did yesterday!

• I already posted this over on another thread, but it should be here, too.

• Today is Day 6! Are you enjoying the weekend?

• Today is Day 7! What's going on?

• Two Tales, Two Borderlands: Heroes Never Die.

Pipas posted: »

Time for "Asking for a true Tales from the Borderlands sequel until we get it" thread, am I right guys?

• Today is Day 8! The past seven days have made one week, but they have not made me weak!

• Today is Day 9! How's this week going so far?

• Today is Day 10!

• edited June 2023

Today is Day 11!

• Today is Day 12!

• My guy, Minecraft fans have been doing this for 850 days. You got some steep competition.

• Yeah but Sam & Max have a time elevator.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

My guy, Minecraft fans have been doing this for 850 days. You got some steep competition.

• Today is Day 13!

• Today is Day 14!

• Today is Day 15!

• Today is Day 16!

• Today is Day 17!

• Today is Day 18!

• Today is Day 19!

• Today is Day 20!

• Today is Day 21!

• Today is Day 22!

• Today is Day 23!

• Today is Day 24!