Monkey Island Monopoly

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Thing is, if none of the players got a monopoly, its gonna take loooong to any of them to go bankrupt. And since its really rare to get a monopoly by just luck, trades are really important.
  • edited June 2010
    I really used to hate Monopoly in any shape or form, but after I got forced to play it on the Wii I actually enjoyed it. :rolleyes:

So if there came a MI themed Monopoly on the Wii I would get it, not a board game thought, don't want to have that lying around. :p
  • edited June 2010
    yeah im suggesting a video game version, not a board game, but i wouldnt mind both lol
  • edited June 2010
    I hate board games of any kind. I guess the only reason I liked Monopoly though was because it was on the Wii. Well I do live in the digital age so. :p
  • edited June 2010
    I hate board games of any kind. I guess the only reason I liked Monopoly though was because it was on the Wii. Well I do live in the digital age so. :p

well its certainly a game that will keep you going on for ages, which you know you got your money worth from the game
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, after seeing this thread at 2am I've gone a bit strange and done this.. it's not that good quality and most of the edges are shameful but hey I'm half asleep and photoshop isn't being my friend at the moment..

monkeyislandmonopoly1.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, after seeing this thread at 2am I've gone a bit strange and done this.. it's not that good quality and most of the edges are shameful but hey I'm half asleep and photoshop isn't being my friend at the moment..

haha, that's hilarious
  • edited June 2010

Lol thats pretty sweet
  • edited June 2010
    some-one draw a board!
  • edited June 2010
    Like I need another version of that. I all ready have the original, Pokemon and Nintendo versions of the board game!

Haha, that's pretty good!
  • edited June 2010
    Like I need another version of that. I all ready have the original, Pokemon and Nintendo versions of the board game!

Haha, that's pretty good!

hey it would be great to add to your collection then :P, unless your not a Monkey Island fan :P
  • edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
    How about Monkeys of Catan? or Carcaswashbuckler? I'm more likely to get those than monopoly.
  • edited September 2011
    Then again, simply a "Monkey island" the board game. I would totally get.
  • edited October 2011
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »

Now they just need MI themed Chance & Community Chest cards (content)
  • edited October 2011
    Hi! I'm working on the voodoo/monkey cards right now! But I need more time to translate them to English properly, and I don't wanna show you a bunch of cards full of grammar mistakes... Anyway I can tell you they look GREAT.
  • edited October 2011

Stan's new job BOARD GAME CHARACTER and stan said there no refunds :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.