Sign for Bone 3!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I beg to differ, I doubt that game will see the light of day ever again! Only because the rights have been brought by warner brothers already!
  • edited February 2010
    So we can hope to see a Warner film about bone one day?
    If they'll do a good Job, this could be a good hope.
  • edited March 2010
    Signed! For the first time now. Aww maybe not.

Anyway, we survived years of ignorance from LucasArts so there should also be some hope for Bone.

Jump in at 4:42 if you dare. It's wonderful and full of spoilers i might add.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2VvE9GRZ5Y&feature=related
  • edited March 2010
    DONT PLAY THE BONE GAMES! THEY ARE BASED OFF OF COMIC BOOKS! READ THE SERIES BY JEFF SMITH! IT IS CALLED BONE, THERE IS: book 1 out from boneville, book 2 the great cow race, book 3 eyes of the storm, book 4 the dragonslayer, book 5 rock jaw: master of the eastern border, book 6 old man's cave, book 7 ghost circles, book 8 treasure hunters, book 9 crown of horns. There is also a 10th book that is not in the series and it is called:

BONE: Rose
    Well, to be precise, the main story is 9 books (also exists in a single-volume edition - 1300 pages!), plus two minor follow-ups called "Rose" and "Stupid, stupid rat tails". The main story is great!

And the games are at least as interesting as the follow-up books. Both are follow-ups but in different ways. But concerning the games, I want to play them on my Mac!
  • edited March 2010
    Signing. I want more BOOOONEE
  • edited March 2010
    Signed. It just feels so incomplete with only two parts. I'd rather not have played any of them than just the first two. So, hopefully Telltale can fix this, by:

a) Erasing my memory of the first two games, or:
    b) Completing the series
  • edited March 2010
    Signed. Telltale, did you forget about Bone after all this Sam and Max, SBCG4AP, Wallace and Gromit, Monkey Island and More Sam and Max? Take the hint already!
  • edited March 2010
    need a 3rd!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Signed. This is the funniest game series I ever played. (Yes, funnier in my opinion than Monkey Island.)
  • edited April 2010
    Yokels forever! :O)
  • edited June 2010
    Two parts is not a enough. it needs to have at least 4
  • edited June 2010
    The comic books are made of 3 trilogies, at least the first one would have been fair enough.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm all for Telltale completing the Bone saga as I'm a big fan of the comic books.
  • edited June 2010
    Signed. Please continue this great series!
  • edited July 2010
    Signed. Just found out about the games, they are cool.
  • edited July 2010
    666 signatures awesome :D
  • edited July 2010
    please TTG get this license back! The story really starts getting great at volume 3, that would make a great game.
  • edited July 2010
    Since online petition sites are completely useless, I'll sign for my support here. TTG, if you can get the license back, get it, and finish the series. SiN Episodes died after only one release, and the guys at Penny Arcade gave up on their game. You shouldn't let Bone suffer the same fate.

Bone is good. It's popular. You guys had a good working relationship with the author. People want to see more. Get that damn license, put Bone back on the schedule, and finish what you started!
  • edited July 2010
    More Bone please.
  • edited July 2010
    Did I sign here yet? No?

Well then. :D

I don't think it's going to happen though :(
  • edited July 2010
    Signed as well. Keep the dream alive!
  • edited July 2010
    I think we need to find email addresses for the appropriate Warner Bros. department and ask them to get Telltale to continue work on the Bone videogames.
  • edited August 2010
    Signed!
  • edited August 2010
    i may sign
  • edited August 2010
    Heck yeah, Bone 3. You got my vote. Signer #690.
  • edited August 2010
    signed
  • edited August 2010
    Signed #694!
  • edited September 2010
    Its been 4 years and they havent heard our cries. They left us in the dust. Washed our hopes down the drain. They're killing innocent children by making us wait so long!
  • edited September 2010
    I like the Puzzle-y things and the Poker-y things... but we want a Bone-y thing!
  • edited October 2010
    I, too, did sign.

• edited November 2010
    JK1985 wrote: »
    me too :D

me too. signed
  • edited November 2010
    Signed
  • edited November 2010
    it's time to get serious - that's right, an online petition! :d sign here to try and get telltale to start work on a third bone game!
    sign it nnnnnnnnnooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Definately signed! It's the fact that it's not continued so far that's made me less keen on getting the second if it's not going to continue! =( It's such a brilliant novel so it'd be a shame to miss out on it!
  • edited December 2010
    My children certainly liked the first two.... but if I was honest... I can do without.
  • edited December 2010
    I signed, I enjoyed what I read of the comics as well as the first episode. Stupid, stupid rat creatures!
  • edited December 2010
    It's time to get serious - that's right, an online petition! :D Sign here to try and get Telltale to start work on a third Bone game!

Although I think I'll buy the complete graphic novel of Bone, the game demos did interest me enough in Bone to actually care enough to think about cracking the book open (I know it's beautiful art and skillful story telling, but I'm a man of limited finances - er, interests...). I am however curious as to why it doesn't seem a third bone game has been considered or completed. Maybe sells were bad?
  • edited December 2010
    Although I think I'll buy the complete graphic novel of Bone, the game demos did interest me enough in Bone to actually care enough to think about cracking the book open (I know it's beautiful art and skillful story telling, but I'm a man of limited finances - er, interests...). I am however curious as to why it doesn't seem a third bone game has been considered or completed. Maybe sells were bad?

To further explain myself, I would definitely buy the Bone games. And book. If I could just get a full-time job.
  • edited December 2010
    ~William Boyer
  • edited December 2010
    I will /sign.
    I still have the 2nd episode to play, though I have only recently started playing the bone games.

Anyway what is the current situation.?
    Have telltale not ruled out a 3rd episode?
    A long time has passed since the 2nd episode was released.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.