can you kill wallace?

edited September 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
on chapter one wallace says he wont break his fast unless he has honey if you wait for weeks or somthing with your game on non stop will he starve to death?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    No he will not.
  • edited July 2010
    What an unrealistic game, shame on you Telltale! Games just don't care about the details anymore, I guess.
  • edited July 2010
    What an unrealistic game, shame on you Telltale! Games just don't care about the details anymore, I guess.

They improved over this in ToMI. There at least you could collect 100000 grubs.
  • edited July 2010
    How dare they not program ludicrously tedious easter eggs that no one will ever experience without cheating?
    TTG is TTT
  • edited July 2010
    I hope this will be fixed in series 2
  • edited July 2010
    That would be a whole new definition of trying to hold your breath for more than '10 minutes'
  • edited July 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRl-1txp0tQ
    I cant believe telltale actually programmed the game to due this.
    IF you do this(which is possible through hacking from the looks of it) you get this cutscene and the game will go straight to where you escape the manatee as if you did it through the normal way you dont even have to meet murray and he will still
    be on santino's body
  • edited July 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »

Did anyone ever get all the grubs?
  • edited September 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Did anyone ever get all the grubs?

Someone did a hack, but the scene was unemotional and skipped straight to the ship going to the top of the sea.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.