The Banned Game

Comments

• edited August 2010
    caeska should be banned for implying I should be banned.
  • edited August 2010
    StrongBrush1 should be banned for the reasons stated above. By the way, what's the point of having 4 .gifs? It's not like it makes your post seem more intelligent.
  • edited August 2010
    caeska should be banned for dissin' mah .gifs!
  • edited August 2010
    *looks at StrongBrush's location*

He should be banned for stalking >=(
  • edited August 2010
    SunnyGuy should be banned for not getting an avatar. Come on-just grab a smiley face photo from the internet!
  • edited August 2010
    ted12 should be banned for having a really, really, really weird and silly avatar.
  • edited August 2010
    Caseka...well, you're right. I played Waaaay too much World Ends With You on my DS and i desperately need to change it. I'm still going to ban you for dissing it, but still...
  • edited August 2010
    I'm also banning you for misspelling the word "Weirder".
  • edited August 2010
    Caeska should be banned for not playing TWEWY.
  • edited August 2010
    RingmasterJ5 should be banned because I do play The World Ends With You, as evidenced by that link.
  • edited August 2010
    Caeska should be banned for posting that again.
  • edited August 2010
    Posting what again? RingmasterJ5 should be banned for not specifying. Also monkey.
  • edited August 2010
    Caseka should be banned for supporting that video so much.
  • edited August 2010
    ted12 should be banned for not supporting this video. Or, are you not a fan of Kid Beyond singing a Strong Bad song at Jonathan Coulton?
  • edited August 2010
    ted12 should be banned because he seems to have already changed his avatar, only I'm not sure where it's from.

Edit: Also RingmasterJ5 is banned for ninjaing me. And for not supporting the monkeys.
  • edited August 2010
    Caeska should be banned for not supporting Kid Beyond.
  • edited August 2010
    You're banned because I'm not sure what that is.
  • edited August 2010
    caeska should be banned for not knowing Kid Beyond
  • edited August 2010
    mightypyritedude should be banned cause it's impossible to know what Kid Beyond is.
  • edited August 2010
    bannedeska should be banned because it's possible to know what it is, Kid Beyond is a singer, beat boxer and live looper based in the San Francisco area
  • edited August 2010
    notsomightyninjathingie should be banned those 3 things are a very unlikely combination indeed.
  • edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    notsomightyninjathingie should be banned those 3 things are a very unlikely combination indeed.
    caeska should be banned beacause he should blame wikipedia for the very unlikely combination
  • edited August 2010
    mightypiratem should be banned for not mentioning that Kid Beyond does a lot of TTG voice work, under his real name Andrew Chaikin.
  • edited August 2010
    RingmasterJ5 should be banned for understatement. When he says "a lot," he means EVERY SINGLE GAME! (Except for Strong Bad)
  • edited August 2010
    StrongBrush1 should be banned because Wallace and Gromit, Sam & Max Season 2, and TellTale Texas Hold'Em.
  • edited August 2010
    Ringnovice should be banned because Thief: Dark Project Gold, Thief II: The Metal Age and Thief III: Deadly Shadows.
  • edited August 2010
    Caeska should be banned because me and StrongBrush were only talking about Telltale games.
  • edited August 2010
    RingfoolK63 should be banned for changing the subject.
  • edited August 2010
    Claysky should be banned for not watching the following Kid Beyond videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01d1zsY4mCc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbRi4Djd3I
  • edited August 2010
    Ringmaster is banned because that video was lame. Caseka's banned as well. How do you not know the crazy old man from the Legend of Zelda?
  • edited August 2010
    Teddie "Teaspoon" aka. Ted from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures"<insert overly complicated number here to replace 12> should be banned for not specifying the game earlier! You mean the first Zelda game on the NES right?
  • edited August 2010
    I think the discussion is about the game not on whether or not admitted. thanks
  • edited August 2010
    Icedhope should be banned .It lack creativity
  • edited August 2010
    The Two members above me should be banned for not playing the game correctly.
  • edited August 2010
    StrongBrush1 should be banned for not realizing that the two posters above him are spambots.
  • edited August 2010
    RingfoolB96 should be banned for talking about spam.
  • edited August 2010
    HEY! That's MY JOKE! caeska is BANNED FOR PLAGIARISM!
  • edited August 2010
    OK seriously, what's the deal with all those .gifs? They're not all that clever. Also you're banned for spamming.
  • edited August 2010
    Caeska should be banned because you can never have too many .gifs!

:winslow::guybrush::winslow::guybrush::winslow: :guybrush::winslow::guybrush:
  • edited August 2010
    ringmaster should be banned because he spends his days watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
Sign in to comment in this discussion.