Tycho model first look

You can see Tycho (and a bunch of other very interesting characters) in this PAX Make A Scene panel clip.

Jake did mention the model's not finished, and obviously they're all ring-in voices;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHFZ-Ecd_ek

Comments

• edited September 2010
    i never would of guessed he was a velociraptor. i hope this make a scene confirms a murder at the inventory game will be available some time in the future.
  • edited September 2010
    Who did Tycho's voice? That laugh at the end was epic.
  • edited September 2010
    Screw Poker I want this to be the next game.
  • edited September 2010
    That was fantastic. I had to watch it twice just for the big reveal at the end.
  • edited September 2010
    Pretty good job on the outlines and the hair. Looking forward to the finished version
  • edited September 2010
    I hope it gets refined a bit, but it looks good!

This better be on a DVD!
  • edited September 2010
    I'm a velociraptor!
  • edited September 2010
    I think the model looks great, just needs a ton more animation than that for the final game, of course. : P

Also, "I'm a velociraptor!! OHAHAHAHAHHA"
  • edited September 2010
    My favorite part was actually seeing Nelson Tethers and Dank.
  • OMAOMA
    edited September 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    My favorite part was actually seeing Nelson Tethers and Dank.

Wait, all the characters in this video are from TTG videogames so, why is Dank there? Are they making a Dank game? :eek::D
  • edited September 2010
    They were considering it back in the day I believe, and I guess they used the model for test purposes. A 3D Dank used to peer out over the menubar in one of the first versions of the Telltale site.

dankcg.jpg

Or maybe there's a Pilot Program game with Dank being made, though you'd expect it to look closer in style to Puzzle Agent, if it was the case.
  • edited September 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    They were considering it back in the day I believe, and I guess they used the model for test purposes. A 3D Dank used to peer out over the menubar in one of the first versions of the Telltale site.

dankcg.jpg

Or maybe there's a Pilot Program game with Dank being made, though you'd expect it to look closer in style to Puzzle Agent, if it was the case.

Why? Poker Night is a pilot game and it looks nothing like Puzzle Agent.
  • edited September 2010
    olimango wrote: »

He's talking about a potential Dank game, not Poker Night itself
  • edited September 2010
    olimango wrote: »

I think the reasoning was more that it would probably look like Puzzle Agent because, like Grickle, Dank is by Graham Annable. Nothing to do with the fact they're pilots.
  • edited September 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I think the reasoning was more that it would probably look like Puzzle Agent because, like Grickle, Dank is by Graham Annable. Nothing to do with the fact they're pilots.

Ooooh. Alright. My mistake.
  • edited September 2010
    ^ What Avistew said.

Also...

dank.gif
    From here.
  • edited September 2010
    I liked the fact that you could see Marty McFly at the bar.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.