Telltale Texas Hold'em: All-Stars Edition

This is a cross-over from the thread entitled "Telltale Tycoon games?" and was inspired by Emily's post.
Emily wrote: »
I like the idea of various Telltale characters showing up in a casual game, kind of like how Sierra's old poker games worked, with characters from the different quest games in them.
An edition of Telltale Texas Hold'em featuring Bone, CSI, Dank, Sam & Max, and whichever franchise characters Telltale secretly has the rights to would be awesome (Grim Fandango? Maniac Mansion? Monkey Island? Sigh, I have high hopes).

Comments

• edited July 2007
    *Licks Ace and throws it at the clown's nose*
  • edited October 2008
    Would be a nice idea :) Normally i dont play cardgames and such, but i most admit that Telltale Texas holdem is a very fun and stylish game, with alot more settings for everything from resolution to starting money, number of people and so forth, plus all their game characters with even more wacky humor, maybe even fights between them, would be a very fun Hold em game i would buy :)
  • edited September 2010
    Looking Back on this thread, we now have "Poker Night at the Inventory," which is a lot like TTH: All-Stars Edition.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Looking Back on this thread, we now have "Poker Night at the Inventory," which is a lot like TTH: All-Stars Edition.
    Yeah this thread, and the similar posts in the Telltale Texas Hold'Em 2 threads, was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news about Poker Night at the Inventory. :D

The Inventory moniker was probably chosen so they could do crossover titles in other genres. The Telltale Texas Hold'Em title wouldn't work for any other game than a very specific style of poker. :)
  • edited April 2011
    Mike Haley wrote: »
    (Grim Fandango? Maniac Mansion? Monkey Island? Sigh, I have high hopes).

umm.....they made tales of monkey island two years ago.
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    umm.....that post was made four years ago.
  • edited April 2011

hahahaha
  • edited April 2011

no $#!! sherlock
  • edited April 2011
    no $#!! sherlock
    Then what the $#!! were you trying to say? That I predicted Tales of Monkey Island two years before the fact?
  • edited April 2011
    Then what the $#!! were you trying to say? That I predicted Tales of Monkey Island two years before the fact?

To be honest i was just going through old threads and responding to old comments
Sign in to comment in this discussion.