we can bring homestarrunner.com back togher ;)

calling all hometarrunner.com fans oh i dident see you ther dont do that man so aney way all of you send a strong bad an e mail (if you can ) plese if we work togher it might work PPPPLLLEEEESSSSEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::mad::eek::cool::confused::o:p;):D;);)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    calling all hometarrunner.com fans oh i dident see you ther dont do that man so aney way all of you send a strong bad an e mail (if you can ) plese if we work togher it might work PPPPLLLEEEESSSSEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::mad::eek::cool::confused::o:p;):D;);)

P-P-P-P-Poker Night P-P-Poker Night (muh muh muh muh)
  • edited October 2010

i will save the site
  • edited October 2010
    Nah we already tried that in the Strongbadia guild on Gaia Online and it obviously didn't work.
  • edited October 2010
    well still do it
  • edited October 2010
    also, they also are still working on stuff. they've even said they wont quit before Stinkoman level 10 is released
  • edited October 2010
    Wait... let me understand this.

"Calling all homestarrunner.com fans! Oh! I didn't see you there! Don't do that man! So, anyway, all of you, send Strong Bad an email. (if you can) Please. if we work together, it might work. Exaggerated Please. Excessive Emotions."

First of all, as Ringmaster said, Strong Bad will be in Poker Night, so they're still at it. Second of all, they had a baby. If you didn't know, that kinda takes work. And they could also want to take a break. I mean, you'd want one eventually if you worked on a popular web show most of your week.

Sorry if that sounded mean. But give them some time before you jump to conclusions, and try to save the clock tower site.

That reminds me... what ever happened to the jump to conclusions picture/emotion?
  • edited October 2010
    Wait... let me understand this.

"Calling all homestarrunner.com fans! Oh! I didn't see you there! Don't do that man! So, anyway, all of you, send Strong Bad an email. (if you can) Please. if we work together, it might work. Exaggerated Please. Excessive Emotions."

First of all, as Ringmaster said, Strong Bad will be in Poker Night, so they're still at it. Second of all, they had a baby. If you didn't know, that kinda takes work. And they could also want to take a break. I mean, you'd want one eventually if you worked on a popular web show most of your week.

Sorry if that sounded mean. But give them some time before you jump to conclusions, and try to save the clock tower site.

That reminds me... what ever happened to the jump to conclusions picture/emotion?

Actually, he misspelled "please", so it was an exaggerated "plese".
  • edited October 2010
    I just hope their doing something for Halloween.
  • edited October 2010
    I just hope their doing something for Halloween.

I was about to say something, until I realized it is October. Hey it is nearly the anniversary of when this whole break started.
  • edited October 2010

You mean this?
    jumptoconclusionsmat.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Ah, there it is. Good times.
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I was about to say something, until I realized it is October. Hey it is nearly the anniversary of when this whole break started.

November 1, isn't that? (Nail Biting Commences)

But, actually, it would be April 1 if we are counting down time without a new toon.
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »

Yeah, but we still have a whole month left and i really hope they pull something. I'm ("trying") to whip up a Cthonic Destroyer costume and i might send a picture of that in to be judged. (If they plan on doing the whole contest/cartoon this year.)
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, but we still have a whole month left and i really hope they pull something. I'm ("trying") to whip up a Cthonic Destroyer costume and i might send a picture of that in to be judged. (If they plan on doing the whole contest/cartoon this year.)

but.... the Cthonic Destroyer is from Sam & Max
  • edited October 2010
    Mr Nutt wrote: »
    Nah we already tried that in the Strongbadia guild on Gaia Online and it obviously didn't work.

it dos NOT say that:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::mad::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited October 2010
    it dos NOT say that:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::mad::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I mean in this thread on that guild but since it's a private forum guild you can't see it without joining.

Incase you're wondering we made an E-Mail with one word per post and made this:

Dear Strong Bad

What does The Cheat like to do when Homsar is talking? I think that it would be really awesome to see what he does to stop Homsar from saying those maddening things.

Sincerely yours,
    Steve T. Pantomime.

Gnaw Bone, IN
  • edited October 2010
    but.... the Cthonic Destroyer is from Sam & Max

Cthulu's Wattle!

But it will be funny to see Strong Bad trying to figure out what it is, won't it? For all we know the Chaps play S&M in their spare time. (maybe...)
  • edited October 2010
    Cthulu's Wattle!

But it will be funny to see Strong Bad trying to figure out what it is, won't it? For all we know the Chaps play S&M in their spare time. (maybe...)

It wouldn't even get featured as it really has nothing to do with Homestar Runner
  • edited October 2010
    It wouldn't even get featured as it really has nothing to do with Homestar Runner

Unless I took it with someone eles dressed as a homestarrunner.com related character and me standing next to them.
  • edited October 2010
    Unless I took it with someone eles dressed as a homestarrunner.com related character and me standing next to them.

Crop
Sign in to comment in this discussion.