Free Puzzle Agent as gift/Poker and Steam

Hello, I have a few questions.

[LIST=3]
[*]I'm pre-ordering Back to the Future and if I mark Puzzle Agent as a gift purchase will it still be free?

[*]If I buy Poker Night from you guys, will I be able to link it to my Steam account?

[*](I wanted this one to list as 2.5) Will I also get the visor pre-order gift for TF2?
[/LIST]
Thank you!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2010
    1. Yes (I did it myself).
    2. No.
    3. Don't know.

EDIT: Regarding #3: see here.
  • edited November 2010
    Regarding #2, it's possible that you will be able to link the game to your Steam account, as we did receive codes for The Devil's Playhouse on Steam when that launched. Furthermore, given Heavy's inclusion in the game, I can see this being the first Telltale game to launch with some form of Steam integration.

But this is just speculation, and in no way official. :p
  • edited November 2010
    Right now, there are no plans to link a TTG purchased Poker Night at the Inventory to Steam. That said, you do get the pre-order visor via an email code that will be going out soon.
  • edited November 2010
    Right now, there are no plans to link a TTG purchased Poker Night at the Inventory to Steam.
    What about BTTF? (I'd really like a free Puzzle Agent but I'd also really like to not have to handle separate game installs.)
This discussion has been closed.