Poker Night Voice Files Hint at SBCG4AP for PS3?

I just downloaded the new Telltale Speech Extractor, and noticed there's a bunch of voices for the dialog for the SBCG4AP tutorial, mentioning Strong Sad's ugly head and the magnifying glass, etc. Except it mentions PlayStation specific buttons, such as R1, L1, square, X, etc.

So, could SBCG4AP be coming to PSN sometime in the future? :)

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Neat!
  • edited November 2010
    Based on the voice files there'll be an iPad Version too!
    Edit: Here is the link for the voicefiles
  • edited November 2010
    Me WANT!
  • edited November 2010
    I guess they got Matt to record those lines while he was recording for Poker Night, and Telltale just decided to stick the files in Poker Night for future use.
  • edited November 2010
    I know this is almost definitely not going to happen, but I'm kindling the hope that they're making a full SBCG4AP Season 2, and just happening to reuse the tutorial from the first game.
  • edited November 2010
    Whoa, well spotted guys :)

Looks like i'll be double dipping on the PSN release...
  • edited November 2010
    I know this is almost definitely not going to happen, but I'm kindling the hope that they're making a full SBCG4AP Season 2, and just happening to reuse the tutorial from the first game.

I Second this!
  • edited November 2010
    Now I want an iPad even more than I did before...
  • edited December 2010
    If true, then I'm up for buying the game on PSN and doing Trophy runs!
  • edited December 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    If true, then I'm up for buying the game on PSN and doing Trophy runs!

Sounds good. When you think about it, though, SBCG4AP already has in-game achievements/trophies in the form of "Awesomeness." I doubt any of the trophies in the PS3 version would actually be new.
  • edited December 2010
    I would love to play this on PSN, I'd prefer to see head over to XBLA but TellTale doesn't seem to fond of the platform. I never got to play Strong Bad so I will wait with baited breath to play this.
  • edited December 2010
    Hangman522 wrote: »
    I would love to play this on PSN, I'd prefer to see head over to XBLA but TellTale doesn't seem to fond of the platform. I never got to play Strong Bad so I will wait with baited breath to play this.

PSN is sortof perfect for telltale.
    It is the only one that truly allows for price and episodic content.
    Both the Wii and the Xbox have massivly long process times which delayed sbcg4ap and puzzle agent has yet to come out for wiiware. As for the xbox you should have been here when wallace and gromit was new it took months after the game was completly out for episode 2 to even be released for xbla. Granted 2-4 were all released at the same time but oh well.
  • edited December 2010
    I know this is almost definitely not going to happen

You're wrong ;)
  • edited December 2010
    seher wrote: »
    You're wrong ;)

Wait. Are you saying there is a strong possibility of Strong Bad season 2, or that the hint for the game on PS3 is correct? TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!
  • edited December 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Wait. Are you saying there is a strong possibility of Strong Bad season 2, or that the hint for the game on PS3 is correct? TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!

this.

oplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplzoplz be true.
  • edited December 2010
    You're wrong ;)

Well, this just made my day.
  • edited December 2010
    You're wrong ;)

What the? Did you just confirm Strong Bad Season 2!?
    Oh best thing ever, best thing ever, this is the best thing ever!
  • edited December 2010
    I read RAnthonyMahan's post as "I know they'll never do SB for PSN", that's what I was referring to. Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.
  • edited December 2010
    I read RAnthonyMahan's post as "I know they'll never do SB for PSN", that's what I was referring to. Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.

My hopes are crushed. I don't think they'll be uncrushed anytime soon. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a corner and cry.

*Runs off sobbing*
  • edited December 2010

D'aww. Does this at least confirm it's coming to the PS3, though?
  • edited December 2010
    D'aww. Does this at least confirm it's coming to the PS3, though?

To that I can answer a nice, solid...perhaps :)
  • edited December 2010
    In other news; this could also mean it's coming to Xbox as well simultaneously, as the A and B buttons from wii would still apply.
  • edited December 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    My hopes are crushed. I don't think they'll be uncrushed anytime soon. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a corner and cry.

*Runs off sobbing*

Ditto.

I call the corner with the potted plants and recycling bin.
  • edited December 2010
    In other news; this could also mean it's coming to Xbox as well simultaneously, as the A and B buttons from wii would still apply.

I think Telltale have kind of ditched the Wii Shop Channel and Xbox Live Marketplace
    lombre wrote: »
    Ditto.

I call the corner with the potted plants and recycling bin.

Ditto the ditto
  • edited February 2011
    *sniffle*WHY?!?!WHY WON'T YOU MAKE ONE?!?!*crys*
  • edited February 2011
    WHY?!i must get a season 2!
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry to crush your hopes but we are not working on a Season 2.

644J6FCTC2ULNIHNRTHLMVYGIHTHCW2F.jpeg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.