Strong bads possession

Personaly, I found Strong bads item in Poker Night At The Inventory dissapointing. What do you guys think it should have been? Be creative in your response!:D

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I was fine with the item, but I'm going to say Strong Sad. Strong Bad would bet his baby brother away to stay in a Poker match anyday. I have no idea what use he'd be in a TF2 war though...
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe General Tso's Chicken, which would be like a grenade that releases deadly ghosts. Or how about... Onion Bubs! *Cheering in background*
  • edited December 2010
    NO! No one can get rid of onion bubs!
  • edited December 2010
    no! No one can get rid of onion bubs!

onion bubs, onion bbuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbsss, but i would like it to be the nunchuck gun, it can be a secondary and a meale weapon
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I wasn't disappointed with the item at all. It was just like Strong Bad to give away something belonging to someone else, yet something that he still thought was cool, and thus valuable (since the shades came from his own movie series). I can't think of anything else that would fit those two descriptions, since Strong Bad would never bet something that belongs to him, and he hates just about everything else.

He would definitely bet Strong Sad, but he would not have thought he were worth ten thousand dollars. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    onion bubs, onion bbuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbsss, but i would like it to be the nunchuck gun, it can be a primary and a meale weapon

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah that would be the best!
  • edited December 2010
    Am I the only one who thought Strong Bad got possessed by a cackle demon based on the thread title?
  • edited December 2010
    Am I the only one who thought Strong Bad got possessed by a cackle demon based on the thread title?

*rasies hand*
  • edited December 2010
    Hehehehe.......
Sign in to comment in this discussion.