Sign for Bone 3!

12346»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    The current situation is quite desperate. You should check this thread for information.

There is always some hope, though! Perhaps Telltale will be able to work on Bone spinoffs or on the movie-based games. Bone is still my favourite game series.
  • edited December 2010
    Found bugs in the 2nd episode. The speach messes up at certain points and I came across a cutscreen, which was in a neverending loop. I had to load my autosave to fix this.
  • edited December 2010
    Well I have finished the 2nd episode now and to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.. I really enjoyed the 2 games, but the fact that there is no conclusion to it is frustrating.
    I guess I should have known this before I started playing the games though eh?
  • edited December 2010
    Very sad and disappointing. Hopefully we may one day learn what all factors affected the decision not to continue with the series in the first place. Certainly it was amazingly authentic and could only have got better as it went along and Telltale got more and more experienced.
  • edited December 2010
    Think they lost the game rights when Jeff Smith sold the movie and merchandise rights to Viacom to be branded a Nickelodeon movie. We will probably all get a quickly made, generic video game that is only aimed toward the kiddies. But Telltale has experience with big movie studio companies so if they ever have time they can talk Viacom into lending Bone back out to finish the series. It would take about two and a half seasons worth of episodes to complete so I think they should go the CSI route and have it all into one big game with the first two games integrated into it.
  • edited December 2010
    Grunty wrote: »
    Think they lost the game rights when Jeff Smith sold the movie and merchandise rights to Viacom to be branded a Nickelodeon movie. We will probably all get a quickly made, generic video game that is only aimed toward the kiddies. But Telltale has experience with big movie studio companies so if they ever have time they can talk Viacom into lending Bone back out to finish the series. It would take about two and a half seasons worth of episodes to complete so I think they should go the CSI route and have it all into one big game with the first two games integrated into it.
    Well there is 7 episodes to go if I recall. I never would have known about Bone if I didn't play the game though. I have considered buying the graphic novels. There is all 9 in a book but it is black and white. There is a colour version coming out in 2011 so I may wait for that... not sure yet.
  • edited January 2011
    signed, I'll convince Jeff smith to switch the rights and fund the project myself id I have to this will get made, it has to
  • edited June 2011
    Signer #780. :D
  • edited January 2012
    Signer 802 here.. This kind of things really piss me off. >.< Episodic games.. if the first few episodes dont sell well. They just abandon it.

I can understand it. Cause its costy to make, and why make more if its not profitable right? But if it was just a stand alone game, the story would be finished. Now I am left on a cliff hanger. I expected to have a full story with an ending. I just paid for an unfinished product.

I really loved and enjoyed the game. But feel pretty ripped off. I should have investigated more into this game. But I didnt expect this from telltale games. I sincerely hope they will pick this series up in the future. Also pretty sad this bone forum is all hidden away. :(
  • edited February 2012
    Pakuska wrote: »
    I really loved and enjoyed the game. But feel pretty ripped off. I should have investigated more into this game. But I didnt expect this from telltale games. I sincerely hope they will pick this series up in the future. Also pretty sad this bone forum is all hidden away. :(

The Bone movie is just a few years away... so with the popularity it will likely bring, who knows? :D
  • edited February 2012
    So.... no Bone Kickstarter petitions? :D
  • edited August 2012
    Bone 3 ASAP you bastards! Don't start things you can't finish.
  • edited October 2012
    All I can say is "you never know" , Telltale may one day decide to revisit this series.
  • edited January 2013
    Signed! Great graphic novel, needs exposure.
  • edited April 2013
    I'll sign. I was gonna buy this thinking it was just a 2 episode game, but if there is no conclusion to it, I'm not going to bother.

I will, however, totally buy it if the series starts up again.
  • edited June 2013
    As much as I'd like to see TTG continue the Bone series, I think we can probably give up on a continuation at this point; they haven't had the license for years, and in the meantime they've released much more successful properties.
  • edited August 2013
    I Hope There Are More Fone Bone Games And They Have Many And Many Levels :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) +99999999999999995425546456946526 sign
  • Don't give up with Bone! Give us at least a trilogy!

• Alt text

It will come....

• Hi, my name is Petr and im from Czech Republic. At home we have little daughter she have children autism.... and she really want episode 3 if this isn´t enough good reason to make episode 3 than nothing is..... :(

• 8 years later

Kedri posted: »

I'm not sure I need to. Telltale will do so soon enough, I'm sure. Plus, I still need to buy GCR...

• ...and people thought the waits for the second Episodes of The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands were bad!

8 years later

• Try waiting for Half Life 3.

...and people thought the waits for the second Episodes of The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands were bad!

• I just finished the Great Cow Race (thanks, Steam!) and I would like more Bone, too. Seems highly unlikely, but hey, ya never know. I suppose my posting counts as 'signing' for all the good it does.

• I would like to play a 3rd Bone game. Something to tie up the story with a proper ending. I know it may never be made after reading the FAQ, but I'll sign to let them know people still enjoy classic style Telltale games.

• I have hated Telltale since my first gf and I bought episode 1 and they gave up on Bone.

Shame Telltale. Shame.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.