desprit for fun

hi i playedthe whole intire seison of sbcg4ap and there is no seson 2 WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i will give you idas ya like the last ep can be the revenge of trogdoor ya comon ttg 1can be dangerquese4 and three can be bad to the future and 2 can be battle for lappy and 4 can be strong bad the tv star hope you make them bat boy out:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::):):)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Don't worry I have something you can do instead. Learning how to spell and use punctuation properly. Oh but I do like your Idea about the lappy.
  • edited January 2011
    Well there isnt a season 2 because there isnt one. You cant spell so do that.
  • edited January 2011
    If you are serious about making a point I would retype that whole first post..... otherwise it just comes off like you are trolling the boards.
  • edited January 2011
    Ok bat boy pepsi and saucerfoot need to join together.

They can talk about how a new strong bad where they meet sponge bob should come out and repeat it 40 times.

Also you say you are "desprit for fun" as in homestar is the only fun thing out there.
    Try playing something new like POKER NIGHT
  • edited January 2011
    Have you tried playing any of the Sam and Max seasons? Or Poker Night at the Inventory as Gman suggests? It's fun! You can play Poker with your favourite characters including Strong Bad. They always talk about funny stuff like when Strong Bad says: "Maybe I won't check? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Check." or when Max says: "Checking. It's the cool thing to do!"
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Ok bat boy pepsi and saucerfoot need to join together.

LSU (Little Spammers United) Hmm, mabey something more catchy? BBPS (Bat Boy Pepsi Sauscerfoot.)
  • edited January 2011
    LSU (Little Spammers United) Hmm, mabey something more catchy? BBPS (Bat Boy Pepsi Sauscerfoot.)

I like LSU. Sounds like some deadly illness.
  • edited January 2011
    hi i playedthe whole intire seison of sbcg4ap and there is no seson 2 and 2 can be battle for lappy

Maybe you can go to the HomestarRunner.com site and watch some. Then you'd know that Strongbad blew up the lappy and has a new computer.
  • edited January 2011
    lombre wrote: »
    I like LSU. Sounds like some deadly illness.
    LSU it is!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.