PSN and Mac Confirmed!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    To answer the main questions:

- We couldn't have gotten Mac and BttF out before the holiday without killing multiple people so we just went with BttF. Working on Mac now.

- PSN Europe approval didn't happen in time for it to release on the store before the holiday. It's coming but it'll be delayed.

- When we finish, all episodes will be available at once.

- Personally, I thought it looked really good on our giant TV when we uprezzed all the textures.
  • edited January 2011
    Great. Now port it to the 3DS and world peace will be achieved.
  • edited January 2011
    well, Strong Bad was officially released onto mac today.....is it working for anyone?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2011
    Trogdorman wrote: »
    well, Strong Bad was officially released onto mac today.....is it working for anyone?

It was busted. It's no longer busted though! Enjoy!
  • edited January 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    It was busted. It's no longer busted though! Enjoy!

WILL DO CAPITAWN!!!!!! Just a quick question, I noticed that they no longer have a camera option....I haven't played episode 5 yet but does THAT still have the camera....or is there another way to capture those ghosts and their packages?
  • edited January 2011
    Are Mac compatable collector DVDs in the works?
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks for the Mac release Telltale!

(Now how about Sam & Max Season 1? :) Also you may want to update http://www.telltalegames.com/macgames.)
    Are Mac compatable collector DVDs in the works?

I hope so. I need my 3D Dangeresque!
  • edited January 2011
    correct me if im wrong, but does the PC DVD version have extra stuff then the download version? if so, at some point will this extra content be made availible for Mac download or Mac DVD?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.