Hector: Badge of Carnage, Episode 1 (iPhone) Review - Alternative Magazine Online

Hey guys!

One of the writers for my website (Alternative Magazine Online) reviewed the first episode of Hector: Badge Of Carnage last year for the iPhone, so I thought I would post a link here in case anyone fancies a read!

Hector: Badge Of Carnage - Episode 1 Review (AMO)

The game's creator even left a comment at the end of the review! :D

It looks like a great little game and I am really glad it's coming to PC!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    This looks so good! I love the 2D art, it takes me right back to the good old days of Day of the Tentacle. Also, the humor seems to be hilarious. As of now this is officially the Telltale game (or rather port) that I'm looking forward to the most. Has a release date been given yet?
  • edited February 2011
    Yep; episode 1 for Pc, Mac, iPad will be coming in spring 2011 and episodes 2,3 for PC, Mac and iPad will be released in fall 2011
  • edited June 2012
    I just played Badge of Carnage for the first time recently on my VoIP equipment, and I am really into it. Great game, wondering if there are any similar games out there for the iPhone that I can play with my business VoIP service, or if this studio will be coming out with any more games soon. Thanks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.