Is there going to be a SBCG4AP On nintendo 3DS

Title says all. :)
Is there?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The answer is almost definitely no. It's still technically possible, but between Telltale's apparent falling-out with WiiWare, the increased difficulty involved in a physical release, and there being little point to it, as everyone would want the game on the 3D screen but the touch screen makes more sense for gameplay, I wouldn't count on it.
  • edited April 2011
    never say never guruguru
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    never say never guruguru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5-P9v3F8w
  • edited April 2011
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »

never do that again! EVER!
  • edited April 2011

alright-alright.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Brad-Stevens
  • edited April 2011

I am going to guess it is Justin Beiber.
  • edited April 2011
    The answer is almost definitely no. It's still technically possible, but between Telltale's apparent falling-out with WiiWare, the increased difficulty involved in a physical release, and there being little point to it, as everyone would want the game on the 3D screen but the touch screen makes more sense for gameplay, I wouldn't count on it.

you want to make more sense HERES MINE ARTWORK THAT YOU MAKE SENSE:
    scg4ap_3ds_screenshots_1_by_pepsiboy3-d3drtw4.png

my comments are right here
  • edited April 2011
    @pepsiboy3: Did you port the game to the 3DS? Is it available from the 3DSWare store already? I don't own a 3DS yet, but it would be cool to download a 3DS and your port from the internet as a bundle for say $50 or something. Thanks.
  • edited April 2011
    you want to make more sense HERES MINE ARTWORK THAT YOU MAKE SENSE:
    scg4ap_3ds_screenshots_1_by_pepsiboy3-d3drtw4.png

my comments are right here

What he is saying is that gameplay wise, it would make sense to use the touchscreen, but the only reason to rebuy it would be to play it in 3d, so it would contradict itself either way.

Your screenshot shows that telltale would use the 3d screen, and then only use the touchscreen to skip dialoge, which is not how people want to use it.
    EDIT:Also why is the notification icon white?
  • edited April 2011
    Oh!Strong bad 3-D!Now there's a way to get money!
  • edited January 2012
    no but if they may release seson two and the invontory and map will be on the bottom while on top will be moving with the joy stick sounds good :D :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.