Welcome to the Law & Order: Los Angeles Forum

Hey everyone! As you've probably been able to glean from the blog post, official game site, and coverage on a number of games media outlets, we're launching a game based on the Law & Order: Los Angeles television series! This forum is the spot to talk all things Law & Order, what you hope to see in the game, and of course, chat about all the fun things like release dates, story possibilities, and the like.

Law & Order: Los Angeles is coming this year (2011)!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I love Law and Order! I haven't seen LA though but I imagine its good. I wonder if its gonna be episodic?
  • edited April 2011
    Great, now my thread in the General Chat is useless XD Ah well. Still awesome!
  • edited April 2011
    Will Jack McCoy be in the game?
  • edited April 2011
    Cool looks intresting! Just one thing:

Is it episodic?
  • edited April 2011
    Can anyone who has seen LA tell me how it compares to L&O, SVU and CI.
  • edited April 2011
    Will this at all interfere with the Walking Dead which Im hoping is this year?
  • edited April 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Will this at all interfere with the Walking Dead which Im hoping is this year?

The Walking Dead is still on track for a 2011 launch!
  • edited April 2011
    With all of these new titles announced, I won't have to worry about having months without a Telltale episode released.
  • edited April 2011
    Will you get to play as the cops and lawyers? like half the game the Law side then other half Order?
  • edited April 2011
    The Walking Dead is still on track for a 2011 launch!

Yes!
  • edited April 2011
    Im going to look for an episode online to see If this Law and Order is any good.
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry for double post but I wana thank TTG cos If It wasnt for this game I proboly wouldnt know about Law and Order Los Angeles and I am sure the game will be as cool as the series.
  • edited April 2011
    Thank you, Telltale. I'm glad that this game is being made, because this version of the show is really good and it's nice to see new life for the LA version.

Hope to see it soon!:):)
  • edited April 2011
    Nice, I am very excited about this, I love Law and Order! Now there is so much to look forward too it's uncanny
  • edited April 2011
    I could have sworn that L&D:LA was going to get canceled, but I guess not.

I assume that this game will be similar to the CSI games.
  • edited April 2011
    I could have sworn that L&D:LA was going to get canceled, but I guess not.

I assume that this game will be similar to the CSI games.

Not really. CSI is the police side, but Law and Order is much more of the Law side, so imagine a Phoenix Wright-style game.
  • edited May 2011
    When can we expect to get some pictures or concept art or something!
  • edited May 2011
    I think the game is cancelled. The television series has been cancelled a while back, and now the Telltale teaser site has been taken offline: http://www.telltalegames.com/lola. That url lead to a teaser site with the game's logo a while back, but there's nothing there now. It's also the only Telltale title that's not mentioned at all in the press release about what they're going to show/discuss at E3. Hopefully some interviewer will be smart enough to ask them about Law & Order.
  • edited May 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    I think the game is cancelled. The television series has been cancelled a while back, and now the Telltale teaser site has been taken offline: http://www.telltalegames.com/lola. That url lead to a teaser site with the game's logo a while back, but there's nothing there now. It's also the only Telltale title that's not mentioned at all in the press release about what they're going to show/discuss at E3. Hopefully some interviewer will be smart enough to ask them about Law & Order.

I doubt its canceled though. L&O LA was all but officially canceled even before TTG announced the game.
  • edited June 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »

I love what it says!
  • edited June 2011
    Just watch. It'll come out and add a Black Adder-esk ending to the series.
  • edited June 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    Just watch. It'll come out and add a Black Adder-esk ending to the series.

The Law and Order team are going into the final push?
  • edited June 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    The Law and Order team are going into the final push?

Yes, they leave the trenches and die in battle during World War I!
  • edited June 2011
    Just found my way over here... I'm excited for the game! I haven't watched the show, but I liked the original, SVU and Criminal Intent. I have the other L&O games, and although I haven't played the CI one, I enjoyed playing the others. I think I'll dig them out for a play through before this one comes out.
  • edited July 2011
    Law and Order isnt just a cop show. It also gives life lessons.
  • edited August 2011
    ...Any news, guys? Please? Anything?
  • edited November 2011
    Sooo TTG can you tell us what style the game play is?
  • edited November 2011
    Sooo TTG can you tell us what style the game play is?

I'm thinking gritty First Person Shooter with elements reminscent of Max Payne and the Burnout series.
  • edited November 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I'm thinking gritty First Person Shooter with elements reminscent of Max Payne and the Burnout series.

I was hoping for bejewled style with the casts faces.
  • edited November 2011
    I was hoping for bejewled style with the casts faces.

actually the game should be open world and you can shoot anyone you want like grand theft auto this is a property i've wanted at rockstar for ages and these nobodies are going to turn it into a puzzle simulator two stars.
  • edited November 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    actually the game should be open world and you can shoot anyone you want like grand theft auto this is a property i've wanted at rockstar for ages and these nobodies are going to turn it into a puzzle simulator two stars.

When you get caught by the cops you should go to the court house for the order part.
  • edited December 2011
    There should be a Law and Order SVU Christmas special episode.
  • edited December 2011
    There should be a Law and Order SVU Christmas special episode.

Jesus did it
  • edited December 2011
    Damn you IOS! and your first dibs on this game release!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.