Steam release?

I like having all my games in the one place rather than having to login to different sites to gather them etc etc.

So, what's the hap haps?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    You can add it manually to your Steam Library but the details of hours played won't show up.
  • edited April 2011
    Aye, but that's not why I want it on Steam. I want it to have it accessible like the vast majority of my games if possible from the Steam servers.

It's not a deal-breaker, but it'd be nice, especially as Telltale's other games be up there
  • edited April 2011
    Most Telltale games get released on Steam. I'd be very surprised if they didn't release Hector on it; it's such a big market.
  • edited April 2011
    Yes, Hector will be available on Steam for both PC and Mac. :)
  • edited April 2011
    Cheers fella! I shall keep my eyes peeled this next wee while
  • edited April 2011
    Waiting for ma steam. Want all games in one spot :) its so nice being able to play from anywhere, anytime, no matter what.

having games on 10-20 or 30 different websites = very uncool and 1990's. Puyuck.

Its been so long since an adventure games with language like this and above all else 2d graphics :D

I dont care what they say, in some genres 2d graphics still tops 3d and even 4d and 5d, even tho we dont know anything about 4d and 5d yet. lol
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought it from Steam. It's 10% off until May 4th, nabbed it for $8.99 USD.
  • edited April 2011
    It's £8.75 full-price, £7.85 for discount. Who do i grumble to about the price conversion? :(

Might just buy from Telltale afterall, Steam's nice, but my money's come first. Because I am a tight-fisted whore
  • edited April 2011
    Armand1880 wrote: »
    I just bought it from Steam. It's 10% off until May 4th, nabbed it for $8.99 USD.

8.99 Euros for us :(

In my currency it's like this:

9$ = 27 lei
    9e = 36.5 lei

Might seem like a small difference, but 10 lei buys me 1 shawarma or 4 beers at 500ml or 2 beers in a bar, etc.
  • edited April 2011
    Why is it Windows-only on Steam? Telltales other titles are all SteamPlay (PC/Mac).
  • edited April 2011
    The Mac version is coming soon. If you already own Hector on Steam it will be added to your game library.
  • edited April 2011
    Is any American who can help me buy this? I can sent you the money viapaypal.

My email is bogdan.petrar@gmail.com

Yea I know it's hard to trust someone on the internet....

This is my Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PETz/

I run this website www.sc2ro.ro where I stream Starcraft 2 games and you also have my nave in my email address.

The thing is that for me it costs 9 euros and for USA it costs 9$ from what I'v been told.

Thanks
  • edited April 2011
    The Mac version is coming soon. If you already own Hector on Steam it will be added to your game library.

Well, if I knew this was happening, I would've bought the game off of Steam instead. Ehh. What happens, happens.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    BigPET wrote: »
    Is any American who can help me buy this? I can sent you the money viapaypal.
    [...]
    The thing is that for me it costs 9 euros and for USA it costs 9$ from what I'v been told.

You can buy the game directly from the Telltale store for $9.95 (Paypal / your bank will perform the currency conversion).
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    You can buy the game directly from the Telltale store for $9.95 (Paypal / your bank will perform the currency conversion).
    Do I get it as a Steam Key or as a separate downloader?
  • TeaTea
    edited April 2011
    Is it too much to ask for an activation code if we bought it on Telltale? I snapped up the preorder last minute.

I can understand if it is, really.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    BigPET wrote: »
    Do I get it as a Steam Key or as a separate downloader?

It's a separate download, and the Telltale code can't be used to activate the game on Steam.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.