Does Hector Run in widescreen?

I noticed when i get the game set on 1920x1080 it still has bars on the right and left of the screen and when i run the opening its got bars on all sides of the game. is the game meant to play in fullscreen instead of widescreen.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    It's a port from an Iphone game...it's meant to be played in full screen.
  • edited April 2011
    Just because you play in a widescreen resolution doesn't mean its not fullscreen... It has no widescreen support which means, that you get black borders with a 16:9 resolution. If it would have widescreen support, you wouldn't get the borders.
  • TorTor
    edited April 2011
    Looks like it doesn't quite fill the screen in 4:3 (1.33), 16:10 (1.6) or 16:9 (1.78). It's pretty close on my 16:10 screen though. I'm guessing the game runs in the same aspect ratio as the iPhone screen, 1.5.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Yeah its the aspect of the iPhone screen, as that's the aspect ratio at which Strandlooper drew all the art, cutscenes, etc.
  • edited April 2011
    Is the aspect of our monitors gonna be taken into consideration for future episodes I wonder
  • OMAOMA
    edited April 2011
    Then why make the trailer in 16:9? Even in-game scenes shown in the trailer were cropped to fit in a 16:9 frame, while never telling anywhere that the game wouldn't be 16:9 like in the trailer, having left and right black bars in a 16:9 screen :mad:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.