Pre-Order now available! Release date: April 27!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    Could it be that the demo does not work? It works till the login screen - than the program tells me that I don't own the game (wich I don't but that shouldn't interest for a demo) and does not start.

Well, I suppose not even the demo itself works because the game hasn't been officially released yet... in which case, they maybe shouldn't have the demo up yet.

Or maybe so... because probably the time is nigh. It's say midnight GMT, hopefully. :D
  • edited April 2011
    I guess the unlock happens at the same time as the game appears on people's account pages?

/patiently hammers Log In button
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, can't login yet. I'm going to give it ten more minutes before I go to sleep, I've got work in the morning (so I couldn't really play it tonight anyway, but I just wanted to check out the beginning).
  • edited April 2011
    :O it worked now!
  • edited April 2011
    DarkLink wrote: »
    :O it worked now!

Still hasn't appeared in my account.

But who cares.

*downloading and will log in like a boss*
  • edited April 2011
    Yep, I've logged in now!

You don't have to wait for it to appear in your account - when it does it'll be the same link that we already have.
  • edited April 2011
    hey guys is working now
  • edited April 2011
    neilka wrote: »
    You don't have to wait for it to appear in your account
    That bug p*sses me off, why can't they fix it
  • edited April 2011
    We're aware that Hector does not appear on your My Telltale page and are working on fixing that.
  • edited April 2011
    Wait, it's out?
  • edited April 2011
    yeah go to the download page download it and log in
  • edited April 2011
    Ok, the game now appears on Hector owners' My Telltale page. Thanks for your patience.
  • edited April 2011
    Yup Showing up now, one thing tho, my Extra Puzzle Agent is now not listed, are you guys automatically making it into a Gift Code? or should I send email to support now?
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, same problem here, my Puzzle Agent disappeared completely! What gives?
  • edited April 2011
    Borracho wrote: »

^ This.
  • edited April 2011
    We're looking into the missing Puzzle Agent issue now! :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • edited April 2011
    Quick question how do I save in hector? I can only see options for screen and audio stuff
  • edited April 2011
    Every time you quit, it saves automatically.
  • edited April 2011
    Borracho wrote: »

Same problem.
  • edited April 2011
    The demo still won't run because it tells me that I don't own the game. So the "demo" version seems to be quite useless.
  • edited April 2011
    It would be really nice if I could get at least an reply (I've asked two times already!). BTW: just deleting the "demo" button from the page ist NOT an answer. But no reply is for me a sign that TT doesn't care about my questions so I've decided that I don't care about the game anymore and won't buy it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.