Welcome to Telltale's Sam & Max forum

edited November 2005 in Sam & Max
We're very pleased to welcome Sam & Max to Telltale's site.

Be sure to get answers to (some of) your questions about Telltale and Sam & Max here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/sam_and_max

And sign-up to receive timely alerts about Sam & Max news while you're there!

- Joel, Telltale Marketing

Comments

• edited November 2005
    I'm all tingly all over. Nice! Although, it's almost impossible to read the text at the bottom of the red/black gradient. ;) Unless you select it with your cursor.

haha... you're too quick for me. You changed it so it's white text. BRILLIANT!!!
  • edited November 2005
    What color was it before?
  • edited November 2005

It was black Times New Roman, making me thing the css wasn't being referenced correctly (or hadn't been uploaded).

Regarding the news alert signup on that page, is that for the standard Telltale alert, or a Sam & Max specific one?
  • edited November 2005
    If you're allready signed up to the "all updates" thingie, you get the sam&max ones aswell, without doing anything. If you have chosen to be updated on specific updates, you have to add the sam&max thingie on the "my telltale" preferences.
  • edited November 2005

It was black Times New Roman, making me thing the css wasn't being referenced correctly (or hadn't been uploaded).

Regarding the news alert signup on that page, is that for the standard Telltale alert, or a Sam & Max specific one?

Ohhh, I'll bet your CSS was just cached then. Happens to me all the time, there's some one line CSS change but your browser doesn't grab the new one until you refresh.
  • edited November 2005
    You see we shiver with antici ......................
    ....... pation.

Wait a minute. I'm thinking of something else. :D

Seriously, I'm as anxious for this as I was for each installment of the Lord of the Rings movies.
  • edited November 2005
    I was just playing this earlier today, then I go to my favorite gaming blog and find this piece of news. It was simply meant to be.
  • edited November 2005

Ohhh, I'll bet your CSS was just cached then. Happens to me all the time, there's some one line CSS change but your browser doesn't grab the new one until you refresh.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

But yeah, that was probably it. :D

I visited the site probably a minute or so after it had just gone up, and it was black text on red to black vertical gradient. The text went all the way down to the black and was invisible. A few minutes later I saw that it was changed with smaller, white text in a different font (I'm not as familiar with the names of each). That'll happen, though, I guess.
  • edited November 2005
    So far, SamandMax.com is looking like an awesome website.

I hope every bit of concept art and sotryboardage is saved - I am a packrat for Sam and Max images.
  • edited November 2005
    It's impossible for me to express my happiness in words. Instead I shall go away now and attempt to express it through interpretive dance to my cat.
  • edited November 2005
    :)) i knew you guys could do it!

and now lets hope the game will come out on Cdrom or DVD
    :)
  • edited November 2005
    B-) Awesome! Very excited that Sam & Max is ALIVE!

Now, if we can just see more Grim Fandango! (Yeah, maybe that's pushing it a bit.. ah well).
  • edited November 2005
    I'm only really saying thanks so I can see my name as the last-post on every thread here. I didn't notice I had replied to all the others. Oh well.

I graciously accept your welcome! Go TEAM!
  • edited November 2005
    YAY!!!!
    S!
    A!
    M!
    A!
    N!
    D!
    M!
    A!
    X!
    GOOOOOO!!!! SAM AND MAX!!!!